But You're Worth It

One

Frank has always been a little slow. He's not retarded or stupid in anyway, he just enjoys things longer than others.
He only stopped believing in Santa Claus in the age of fifteen.

Frank loves colours. He just doesn't think they fit him.
His favorite food is skittles.

Frank has three dogs, he named them Kit, Teetee and Leslie. You'll never guess where the names came from.

Frank is the only child in his family and he lives with her mother. His father and their relatives still see and love Frank very much. Who wouldn't?

Frank plays guitar. He has two guitars. The other is one of his father's old, the other is his brand new Pansy. Pansy is white and has big shining sticker-letters on it. They say 'PANSY'.
Frank likes the letters, because they are shiny and they shine in every colour of the rainbow.

Frank also likes rainbows.
That's why he likes it when it rains. Sometimes after the rain comes a rainbow.
Of course Frank knows that it always doesn't come. It only comes if the sun shines while it rains.
Frank is a clever boy.

Frank is the best student on his class. He has lots of interests.
Frank knows a little French. Not by much yet, but he is learning fast.

So by all this and much more, Frank is a very nice boy, and we all love him.
Or do we?
No, everyone doesn't love Frank.

Frank is a junior in high school. He likes it there, but he has no friends.
Why is that?
We don't know. Frank doesn't know.
But Frank likes discovering.
He discovers, watches other people.
The most interest people are the seniors, he thinks.
They don't need to be afraid of everyone, because they are the biggest ones in the school.
They are always having fun with their friends. They have friends. Frank doesn't.

But Frank is still happy. Frank is always happy, Frank is optimistic.
So why doesn't Frank have any friends?

It can't be because he is so short can it? No.
Could be because he is always smiling? No.
Then can it be because he likes horror-movies? No.
Or that he likes Black Flag and The Bouncing Souls? Nope.
Hm..
Could it be because he is gay? Noo, it can't be.

Can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty, but it's only the beginning.
Please comment if you liked : )