But You're Worth It

Five

"I'm home!" Gerard yelled as he dumped his bag on the floor and kicked his shoes off. Then he wandered to the empty kitchen, and peeked at the living room, finding it empty too.
He took a coke from the fridge and searched the whole house, coming to a conclusion that it was totally empty.

He went back to kitchen and found a pink sticky note glued to the table.
'At Pete's, back at ten -Mikey'
Gerard just shrugged and lazily tapped the stairs up and into his room.
He shut the door right behind him and placed the half drank coke-can on his night-stand.
He fell back on his bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking.

It would've been just a normal day without the annoying jock bumming his lunch-money from an innocent (and cute) junior, and the fat nerd sitting on his seat in the bus. He was too lazy to get the fatty outta there, so he went back to that kid, Frank, and asked to sit next to him.
If he had known how much of a mistake that was, he would've shouted the fatty outta the bus.
But he sat next to Frank.

And then he just had to come in when the guy was teasing Frank again.
Just his luck.

And then Frank just had to dangle on his ass the rest of the day.

And for the first time in the human history, Gerard hurried to the school-bus, to get a place next to his brother and Pete.

Gerard sighed. It had been a long day.
Or not really, he just didn't like being looked and followed.

Then he decided to draw.
He looked around for his bag, where the sketchpad and pencils were, then he remembered he left it downstairs.
And as lazy as he is, he groaned and slowly made his way down the stairs.
The bag was lazily spread on the floor when Gerard collected it and got back upstairs. He liked it in his room, it was nice and quiet.
Well not that quiet, 'cause normally the room was filled with the music of his favorite bands.

Gerard was kind of a perfectionist. He liked to make sure the badges were at right angles, and he was doing just that now.
Then he spotted it.
The empty spot!
It shouldn't be empty!
WHERE WAS HIS IRON MAIDEN-BADGE?