Status: Slowly but surely

Lady Adiena

A LITTLE BACK ROUND INFORMATION BEFORE YOU START **THE STORY**

Contu: A world that exists in another time where the Earth presently resides. There is a secret communication between the two planets through a snag in space and time. Smugglers use it to trade goods and knowledge. There are three major differences between the planets the first is in the terrain there are only three kinds on Contu; Vast Deserts, Inland Oceans, and Forests. The forests are different because it is made up of one very large tree its branches shading miles from the sun. The second is the in Contu creatures remarkably like dinosaurs and other creatures of myth still exist forcing the inhabitants to live either beneath the sea or in the Great Trees. The third difference is that it is still a very patriarchal community and women are considered to be for ornamental purposes only and are pampered to the point of being grotesque. It is seen as unfit for a woman to be less than 200 pounds by the time she is eighteen. The men on the other hand are all kept fit from defending their women and children from the hardships of their land.

Ode: A great lord on Contu. His wife Tenai died in childbirth to their only children. The twins, one boy one girl, Timaron and Adiena. Ode’s children loved to fool him with their identities and so her taught Adiena the properties of war, tracking, the fighting arts, and how to run the hold. Timaron had no interest in such things and would spend his time reading in the library and would learn all this second hand from his sister. And that my friends is how Ode turned out to have a very stubborn, headstrong, and athletic daughter who was not willing to just be an ornament, who by the standards of Contu was ugly. Note that is not Earths standards by any means. Ode could not believe it when he found out that he had been teaching the secrets of his craft to his daughter and decided there could be only a few things he could do to correct his mistake. It was time to call in a favor to his cousin….
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9