Status: Slowly but surely

Lady Adiena

3

Baaaaaaaaaack up!! What just happened!! I played the scene back in my mind. Ok another planet that sounds interesting, an adventure. But leave Contu!!! Leave my loving twin my HOME!

Oh and then he wants me to find a husband that I will be more APEALING TO!!! That’s rich! I like myself just the way I am I think it would be a horrible inconvenience to not be able to walk on my own! But this was giving me an opportunity to not have to change to have a husband, NOT THAT I WANT ONE!!

I wondered if my face betrayed my emotions.

No I don’t think that it did so I decided that I would be angry on the inside but somehow I would make it so that my father could be proud of me again.

I beamed at him. His look was priceless! I jumped from my chair ran around the desk and hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled at me for the first time in months. It was like a breath of fresh air I hated it when he was disappointed in me.

I would go to a million worlds to make him proud of me as me this time and not of me as my brother.

"I’m glad you are so enthusiastic. You leave in the morning your brother and I will see you off."

His smile was so broad his cheeks crinkled and his laugh lines where well apparent. He looked so happy that the thought of any kind of objection was washed from mind.

"Thank you"

I whispered and went out the door in search of my twin he I could vent to and tell what I really felt about this. He would never tell father, he knew how I felt about everything. He would never betray my true feelings about this. And I really needed to vent I wish there was another Mazicore lurking around I could do with thrashing something!