When World's Collide

Ch 2. Jimmy's big mouth

One week later, Brian's POV...........

"So let me get this straight, You've talked to her for six months and you haven't told her who you are?" Matt said trying to figure out the situation.

The other guys except for Jimmy didn't know about me talking to Katie.............Well they didn't know until Jimmy opened his big mouth and told the guys about me talking to a girl on the internet.

"Yes Matt, I've been talking to Katie for a little over six months so what about it." I replied leaning back in my chair and avoiding the his question.

"You didn't answer my question Bri"

"And your point would be"?

" Why the fuck haven't you told her who you are? It's only obvious you like her, shit you have her as your screen saver" Matt pointed to my computer screen.

"She is pretty hot Syn" Johnny said from across the room on the couch next to Zacky.

"Keep your eyes to yourself Christ. Your not allowed to look at her, or even think about her" I growled

"Somebody's a little protective" Zacky said as him and Johnny laughed.

"I'm fucking serious dude Don't or else"

"Or else what?" Johnny Taunted

Before Johnny could even move I was across the room and on top of him while twisting his nipples.

"Now what was that Christ?"

"Okay okay, I won't look at her" Johnny Yelped

"Or?"

"Or think about her" He whined

"Good that's better" I smirked, ruffling his hair and walking off as the guys laughed.

"Seriously gates, you should tell her who you are, and at least meet her" Matt said leaning against the wall.

"It's not that easy, we don't exactly have a normal life, and besides I don't even know what she would do if she found out who I am, What if I'm not what she expected? What if she's a nutcase?" I sighed.

"Dude you know that's not true, if anyone is a nut it's her crazy roommate, didn't Katie say that her roommate had a shrine of us in her bedroom?" Jimmy smirked.

"Her roommate has a shrine of us in her bedroom?" Johnny asked with raised eyebrows

"Yep her roommate is crazy about us, which is another reason you gotta meet her, speaking of meeting her, isn't Katie working tonight?" Jimmy asked smirking

"Oh hell no, I know what your thinking Rev, and it's not gonna happen" I said shaking my head.

"Who said you were going to meet her tonight? actually you will get to see her tonight, but I was thinking someone else should meet her first"

"I don't know what you have planned but count me in" Matt said while the rest of the guy's shook their heads in agreement.

"And who do you suppose meets Katie?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Two words bro A7X girls"
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah this chapter sucked!! I had to get this chapter out so I can get to the good stuff. Please let me know what you think, good or bad I don't care, leave me love!!