Control Yourself

Yoga-Ass

“My jeans don’t fit,” Kara said, pushing her sunglasses further up onto her nose. “This sucks.”

Shae smirked, sipping on a glass of cold, pink lemonade.

“That tends to happen when you get pregnant,” She remarked. Kara stuck her tongue out at her best friend from across the patio table, taking a sip of her own pink lemonade.

“You just wait until you get fat,” Kara retorted. “You just wait, Yoga-Ass.”

Shae snorted, erupting into giggles.

Yoga-Ass?” She repeated. “Is that my new nickname now?”

Kara nodded, grunting.

“My ass just looks like a bowl of Jell-o now,” She whined, giving her hip a smack. Shae shook her head in disbelief.

“That is the joy of having a baby, my friend,” She said, taking another sip of her lemonade. Kara groaned.

“If I hear anything more about the joys of having a child, I will—“ Kara started.

“Who’s ready for burgers?” Mike exclaimed, erupted from the sliding door that lead out into the patio. Forrest followed behind, carrying the cooking utensils and barbecue sauces.

“I’m starved,” Kara muttered monotonously. Shae giggled.

“Preggo is being mean,” Shae whined, heaving herself out of her patio chair, joining Forrest and Mike by the barbecue. She brought along her lemonade, allowing Forrest to take a few sips. He wrapped his arm around her slender waist afterward, giving her side a gentle squeeze.

“Yeah, she hasn’t exactly been a ball of sunshine, lately,” Mark muttered, smirking.

“I heard that,” Kara snapped.

Forrest and Shae both laughed.

“Lighten up,” Forrest said. “Pregnancy is a beautiful thing.”

“Yeah, Kara,” Shae piped up. “You’re still a hot mama.”

Kara rolled her eyes.

“I can’t wait until you get pregnant, and then you feel like a cow,” She retorted. Mark groaned.

“Honey, you look fine,” He sighed. “You gain weight when you’re pregnant.”

Kara sipped smugly on her lemonade.

“I’m a month pregnant and already showing,” She exaggerated. Shae rolled her eyes.

“No, you’re not,” She retorted.

“Shut up, Yoga-Ass,” Kara snapped, taking another sip of her lemonade. Forrest’s hand traced her bottom, gently cupping her ‘cheek’. Shae giggled, swatting his hand away, playfully smacking his cheek.

“You know, Kar,” Shae started. “I’ve been considering starting a yoga class for pregnant women, y’know, to help them stay in shape during the ordeal – you should come out.”

Kara seemed to perk up at the idea.

“That’s a great idea, honey,” Mark imputed, smiling over at his wife. She smirked, taking a sip of her lemonade.

“Wanna’ show me to the bathroom?” Forrest whispered against Shae’s ear. She smirked, nodding.

“Sure – just showing him through the house,” Shae said as she headed for the sliding door, Forrest slipping in behind her. Shae guided Forrest through the downstairs level of the house to the small bathroom, leaning against the door.

“There,” She smirked.

He opened the door, peeking in side, smirking. He grabbed a gentle hold of Shae’s wrist, tugging her in after him, slamming the door shut.

“Forrest—“ Shae started. He chuckled.

“You know I don’t really have to go,” He mumbled into her neck before he began kissing her passionately. She chewed on her bottom lip, contemplating the rather kinky idea of doing it in her friends’ bathroom. Before she could protest, she was far too succumbed by lust, allowing Forrest to simply have his way with her.

*

Shae and Forrest returned to the deck a while after, smirking deviously at each other. Kara seemed to sense that something was up; meanwhile Mike was ecstatic about his perfect burgers and hardly noticed. As Forrest helped Mike stack the burgers onto a plate, Kara leaned in towards Shae.

“You totally had sex in my house,” She hissed. Shae jolted, nearly spilling her lemonade in her lap.

“Kara, don’t be—“

“Don’t deny it,” Kara smirked. “I can practically smell it.”

Shae couldn’t help but smile, lowering her head, her eyes fixed on her lap.

“Show him around the house,” Kara mumbled, snickering. “Nice cover.”

“Kara,” Shae smiled. “Shut up.”