Control Yourself

Irresistible

Shae couldn’t believe she was parked, yet again, outside the fight club.

It felt like not too long ago she was in the same parking place, staring at the building through her rear view mirror, cursing the thought of having to step foot in the building in the first place.

Yet, there she was again.

It seemed like Forrest constantly made time between training and teaching to come visit Shae at her studio, however, Shae never took the time to visit him at the gym. Since there was a three hour break between her morning class and afternoon class, Shae decided to pay a short visit to her not-boyfriend.

She slipped out of the driver’s seat of her Prius, brushing out the wrinkles in her lavender, satin camisole with creamy, white lace along the slender straps, v-cut neckline, and hem. The Nevada sunlight, yet again, was absorbed by her dark-washed jeans, though the way they fitted her body made it all the worth while. Shae let down her mid-back, flaxen blond waves, and applied a thin coating of pinkish gloss to her lips. She strutted across the parking lot in her golden, ballet flats, feeling cool – confident.

Shae slipped in through the front door of the gym, standing there awkwardly, noticing Forrest was in the middle of teaching a class. There were a handful of young men standing there, intensively listening to the Ultimate Fighter’s words of wisdom as he described the technique of a perfect triangle choke. Shae slipped her thumbs through her front belt loops, teetering on her heels, catching a few of the students’ attention. They grinned at her, nudging whoever was closest to them, informing them.

“What are you guys—“ Forrest said, glancing over his shoulder, doing a double-take. Shae waved sheepishly at him.

“Alright guys, take five,” He said, addressing the class, heading over to her. She smiled, widely.

“Hey,” She greeted.

“What are you doing here?” He said, wrapping his thick arms around her, giving her a squeeze. Shae giggled.

“Came to say ‘hi’ – I didn’t think you’d be in the middle of a class,” She said innocently, batting her eyelashes.

“God, you’re sexy,” He said, planting a quick kiss against her lips. “You’re also a distraction.”
Shae giggled.

A few of the students were staring over at the two, exchanging words between themselves. Shae cleared her throat, tucking a strand of waves behind her ear.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” Forrest asked her, twirling her around gingerly, her toes skimming the ground of the gym. Shae giggled.

“I thought you might surprise me,” She retorted, cocking an eyebrow at him. Forrest chuckled.

“I may have a few tricks up my sleeve,” He said, nodding. “I have training until five though.”
Shae nodded.

“My last class ends at six,” She told him. “I’ll go home, shower, then head to your place?”

Forrest smirked.

“You could save some money,” He said coyly. "Just shower with me when I get back."

Shae rolled her eyes.

“Only you,” She muttered. “Only you.”

Forrest released her from his grip, leaving a hand remaining on her hip.

“You should scatter though – the class is almost done,” He said, pecking her cheek. “Maybe we can do lunch.”

Shae nodded.

“Or,” He smirked, leaning in towards her, his breath hot on her neck. “Do it at lunch.”
Shae giggled, playfully slapping his chest.

“Text me,” She told him, blowing him a kiss before sauntering out of the club.

As Forrest gathered his class back together, one of his students raised their arm.

“Yeah, Dave?” He asked, calling upon the student.

“Where can I get one of those?” The student smirked, tilting his head towards the door. Forrest smirked, placing his hands on his hips. The rest of the class erupted into chuckles, including Forrest himself.

“It wasn’t easy,”