Status: Complete.

Set Me Free

Introduction

Young love.

It’s a thing that most don’t believe in. People always say that kids don’t understand love. They always say that they’re too young to feel it and that in the end the relationship will crumble and they’ll go find someone else.

Do you want to know what I have to say about that?

Love is different for everyone, so how do our parents or anyone for that matter know what we feel? How do they know if it will work out or not? How do they know if we are in love or not?

Exactly, they don’t, because love is an unexplainable and unexpected thing. It can happen at anytime, right under your nose, and before you know it, someone is holding your heart in their hands. And while you sit on the sidelines you silently pray for them not to break it.

That’s what happened to me; young love.

I was eight when I met the one person, the one human being, the one boy who will have my heart forever.

Zander Daniels.

I was in third grade, eight years old when I met him. He was a foreign exchange student from Sweden. Immediately, he had everyone’s attention.

His hair was dark, unlike most of the kids in our school who had lighter hair due to the warmth, and his eyes were as dark as night. They were pits of black that no one seemed to be able to read and it was easy, oh so easy, to get lost in them.

His skin was paler then most and looked soft. I remember always wanting to reach out and touch him, but I was always scared to do so, because back then he was mean and now he’s even meaner.

The boy has ice running through his veins, I swear!

But that didn’t stop me from falling for him.

I’m in 12th grade now and my eyes have never strayed and no one has ever had my heart.

Zander still has it in his icy grip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ollie
Zander.
There's going to be some silly and serious chapters in this story so...
Be prepared :D

Comment&Subscribe?