Status: Complete.

Set Me Free

End

Two weeks later I found myself standing behind Zander, my arms wrapped comfortably around his waist. He allowed me to rest my head on his shoulder and I couldn’t keep myself from smiling like a mad man.

So, his father wasn’t the happiest when Zander talked to him about me, but he said as long as Zander kept his grades up and went to college he was ok with it. Also, we weren’t allowed to have constant sex, not that we would.

A relationship like that is pointless in my eyes.

A few people still found it utterly amazing that I managed to get Zander. I, on the other hand, knew it would happen sooner or later! I mean come on, you can’t resist this hunk of meat. Ha, ha, just kidding.

“So, did you apply for any colleges yet?” I asked, pressing a kiss to Zander’s cheek.

“Yes, a few.”

“One’s that you like or that your dad picked?”

“Both.”

I rolled my eyes and let out a soft whine. “You are so whipped.”

Zander glared back at me. “Shut it.”

Now, if I didn’t shut it I’m sure Zander would stomp off because he’s bipolar. I swear he is! That or…he just forgets to take his PMS pills every morning.

Sadly the warning bell rang. Zander turned to walk away to his class, but I wrapped my hand around his wrist, keeping him in place. I leaned in to press my lips against his and when he pulled away I whispered, “I love you.”

And it was truth.

Zander’s cheeks flushed and a soft smile made its way onto his face as he said, “I…I love you too.”

I watched as he walked to class, his words echoing in my head. How lucky am I to have such an amazing boyfriend? Very lucky.

I sighed and walked to my next class, sitting there with a smile on my face. I couldn’t believe it…I finally got Zander. I finally made him mine. I finally set him free…
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
I know, horrible ending and it happened fast
But I've gotten bored with this story, sorry

Comment&Subscribe?