The One

Miracle grow?

Khloe's eyes went wide when the taxi stopped in front of a house. It wasn't very big, nor was it insanely small. It was probably one of the bigger ones on the reservation though. She looked over at her mom with pleading eyes. She wanted to go back to New York right now. La Push, Washington was not home. This place couldn't be home.

"We're here." Norah said.

"Mom, come on. Let's just go--"

"Khloe Danielle!" She scolded, "Get out and hug your family."

With that statement her mother flung the door opened and went after her family. Khloe stepped out and embraced her aunt Hope in a hug, and then followed by Quil Sr, and her grandfather Quil. This was the only family she had left, and she hardly knew them. Her father had passed away when she was younger. Her mother's family lived in Florida, but most of them had passed away years ago. The only family member she could even really consider family was her mom. Her mom had been the only person who was constant in her life.

"It's so good to see you." Her grandfather Quil hugged her.

She didn't know why they always named the kids Quil. She understood that it branched off from the tribe name, but was it really necessary to have three generations with the same name? She believed in individuality. The men gathered the luggage, and then she walked inside behind her mother and aunt Hope. Hope showed them to two small rooms. Khloe looked around and was disgusted by the room. The carpet was old. The window was tiny. The closet looked like it was just a boxed in room built beside the corner wall. It was nothing like she had back home.

"We'll only be here awhile, Khloe." Her mom said, rubbing her back, "Just until I find a job and get us on our feet."

"Can't Jordan help us?"

"I don't want anything from him but a divorce, Khloe."

She was left alone for a little while so she could gather her thoughts and put her two suit cases away. There was a tiny dresser in her room, which looked like it was going to fall apart. She sighed, and then laid back on the tiny full sized bed. She couldn't believe she was going to be living here.

Quil walked inside his house with Embry and Jacob not too far behind him. He knew his cousin had already arrived and he was looking forward to seeing her.

"She's in her room." His mom said.

He hugged his aunt Norah, and then walked down the small hallway and inside the room. He saw two luggage boxes in the center of the room, and someone laying down on the bed.

"Khloe?" He asked.

He watched as a beautiful young woman raised up. Jacob and Embry who were now standing behind him, both gasped out, and he was positive their mouths had hit the floor.

"Please let me imprint, please let me imprint, please let me imprint." Embry mumbled over and over again. Closing and opening his eyes as he starred at the girl sitting on the bed.

"Can I help you?" She snapped, in a rather bitchy tone.

"I'm Quil. You know. . . your cousin."

"Oh, hi." She stated.

"You're related to Quil?" Embry asked.

"Shut up!" Quil hissed, knowing what he meant.

"Sorry man, she's just. . ."

"I'm what?"

"I think Embry is trying to say you're pretty." Jacob laughed.

She rolled her eyes and sighed as she looked at her cousin. He had grown up a lot, and he was very tall and bulky now. She then looked around and noticed his friends were large and bulky as well.

"What do they feed you guys? Miracle grow?"

They all laughed, and then walked out of her room without saying another word. She groaned and leaned back on the bed again. She was not looking forward to life on La Push. Not looking forward to no shopping centers. Not looking forward to having a fifty dollar allowance. Not looking forward to attending a crappy high school.

She wasn't looking forward to anything. The only thing that seemed even somewhat appealing was her eighteenth birthday which was still eleven months away. That would be the day she could leave La Push and head back to New York.

Paul waited outside his girl of the week's house. He had slept with her two times already this week, and he planned on sleeping with her one more time tonight before breaking things off with her. He wasn't even with her, he just didn't want her getting attached to him. He wasn't the type of guy to really tie himself down to one woman. He liked having his options opened, and really liked not being tied down.

He watched as she strolled out of her house. She was wearing a very low cut shirt, which showed her round breast. He smirked knowing she had the same plans as he did. She climbed inside his truck and flashed him a pearly white smile.

"Hey baby." She said, leaning over and kissing him, he grabbed her bottom lip between his teeth, causing her to gasp slightly. He kissed her deep and hard. He enjoyed doing things roughly.

"Where are we heading tonight?" She asked, as he broke away from her.

He sighed, "How about we just drive by the beach and park. We can take things from there."

She grinned and nodded her head. He smiled, and then looked down in the floor of his truck where a large box of condoms was placed. Tonight was defiantly going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This update is for tomorrow.