The One

Bella Swan

Paul didn't shift his vision away from her as he watched her tuck a piece of hair behind her ear and nibble slightly on her bottom lip. He was aware of what happened to him. He could tell by the way he felt. He felt like nothing matter to him anymore. His friends. His family. His one night stands. His ego. Nothing mattered to him right now besides the girl sitting on the log.

"What happened?" He heard Quil ask, but he didn't look that way.

"I think Paul just imprinted on Khloe." Sam whispered.

"What?" Quil asked, clearly angry, "You're kidding! Fuck! Anyone but Paul!'

Paul snapped his head in Quil's direction, and snarled at him. Paul then slowly turned his attention back to Khloe. He sucked in a deep breath of air when he realized what had just happened to him. It was something he never wanted. It was something he swore would never happen. He had always said he would never imprint. He wasn't the type of guy to be tied down to one woman. He wasn't going to adore any woman. He wouldn't look at any woman the way Sam looked at Emily. He wouldn't allow a woman to control him.

"Are you going to go talk to her?" Jared asked.

"No!" Paul snapped, "Why the hell would I want to do that?"

"Because you just imprinted on her, bro. We all just witnessed it."

"You don't know what you're talking about, Jared." Paul hissed, "I didn't fucking imprint. I told you, I would never fucking imprint." He snapped, taking off running, and then he leaped off the cliff.

Sam shook his head. Paul was always stubborn, and he probably always would be stubborn. But he could not fight an imprint. He couldn't fight the feelings he was bound to have towards Khloe. He sighed, as he ran a hand through his hair. He would try talking to him later, but he didn't know if it would help or not.

Khloe watched the guys for awhile. She didn't understand why one said something, and then took off running towards the cliffs, and then jumping. She had caught him starring at her for quite some time, before he had a conversation with the guys, and then eventually jumped. She didn't know why, but for some reason she felt a pull towards him. She wanted to walk over and introduce herself. He was extremely attractive, probably the most attractive guy she had ever saw in her life. He was tall, built, and had a extremely handsome face.

She shook those thoughts from her head as she watched Jacob and Embry jump. She didn't know why everyone thought this was exciting. It seemed rather dangerous and stupid to her. She decided that she had enough of watching the guys, and began walking back home.

"Where are you going?" Quil asked her.

"Back home." She said, and kept walking.

She walked down the path, and as she almost came to the end she heard something rustling in the leaves. She turned around and looked towards the forest, and out walked the half naked guy that had been starring at her earlier.

Paul stepped out of the forest, having climbed back in from the water and was shocked to see his imprint standing there looking at him. She wasn't even two feet away from him this time. He could see the mixtures of brown colors swimming around in her eyes. He could see the light shade of pink in her cheeks, and he could see how plump and kissable her lips were. He shook his head, he was letting this get to him.

He then rushed past her, and heard the most angelic huff in the world.

"What an ass." He heard her mutter.

He turned around and looked at her. She was now walking back towards her house. He sighed, as he ran a hand through his short cropped hair. He thought about going to apologize, but that was something he didn't do. Paul Parker did not apologize to anyone. He walked back up and joined the guys on the cliff for some more diving.

Khloe was walking past Jacob Black's house when she seen a small girl leaned against a red truck. The girl sighed, as she saw Khloe walking past, and then Khloe heard her speak.

"Hey! Uhm, do you know where Jacob is?"

Khloe turned around and smiled, hoping to be friendly, "Jacob Black?"

"Yeah."

"He's at the cliffs."

"Oh. I guess I'll just wait for him. I'm not really sure how to get there."

"I could take you. I just came from there." Khloe offered.

The girl smiled, 'Thanks. I'm Bella Swan."

"Khloe Aterea."

Khloe smiled as she and Bella began walking back up to the cliffs. Khloe had never saw this girl around the reservation before, so she assumed she was probably just a friend of Jacob's from Forks. It was good seeing a girl, no matter where she was from. Although, Bella Swan was not the type of girl who she would usually be caught dead with. She had horrible hair, and ugly fashion sense. But right now, Khloe was getting desperate for a female companion.

Khloe just wondered what would happen when she returned to the cliffs. Would the nameless guy still be an ass and remain silent towards her, or would he finally speak?