Status: Active!!

It's True, I Can't Live Without You

I'd Fall Anywhere With You

I woke up in an unknown bed. Looking around, I thought that maybe someone had kidnapped me, or worse. But I still had my clothes on. Sitting up, the door opened and Nick walked in.

“Nick, what happened?” I asked, rubbing the side of my head. That was going to bruise.

“Aaron punched you, and I got him off of you and decked him. I took you here, because I didn’t know where you lived. I was worried sick, I didn’t know if you would wake up or not. I can’t believe he did this to you Charlotte, it’s not right.” He said, looking me in the eyes. My eyes started to well up with tears, realizing he was right. There had been a few signs of abuse when I was with Aaron, whether he was drunk or not. They weren’t huge, just little things like grabbing my wrists. That was when I really started crying. He pulled me into his chest and I let it all out.

“The thing is, he has been doing stuff like that ever since we started dating. I was just too stupid to tell anyone.” I said through sobs.

“Char, you are not stupid. Don’t you even say that.” For some reason, that made my spirits rise. Hearing a compliment from him made my heart pound faster, but I shook it off. I wiped away the rest of my tears, looking up at him.

“Sorry for crying, I know I look like crap.” I said, my cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

“You still look beautiful, the same as always” he stated, looking deep into my green eyes. I shuddered. “Damn, what the hell is this boy doing to me?” I thought, as I blushed yet again. At that moment, someone barged into the room and jumped on the bed.

“Hey Nicky, hey person I don’t know but I’ve heard a lot about” Joe Jonas said as Nick slapped the back of his head. I started laughing and looked up.

“Hi, I’m Charlotte Martin, and I know who you are” I smiled, with a playful wink.

He chuckled, “well everyone knows who I am. I am THE hottest guy in the world” he said while puffing out his chest. That really got me going. That was the hardest I had laughed in about a month. After talking to Joe for a little bit, the rest of the Jonas family walked in.

“Hey sweetie, Nick told us what happened. I hope you’re alright.” Denise Jonas said, coming over and giving me a hug.

“Yes, I’m alright. And thanks for letting me stay here” I said, smiling. I met the whole Jonas family, and then I decided I should call my mom and tell her what happened and where I was. She was furious, about what Aaron did, anyway.

“I KNEW that Aaron kid was trouble. I am going to have a talk with his parents.” I took the phone away from my ear, while she yelled. After talking with her and telling her where I was and that I was okay, Nick asked if I wanted to stay over at his house and watch a movie, and I said yes. He got up to tell his mom and dad, and was just about to walk out the door, when I stopped him.

“Hey Nick?” I asked and he turned around.

“Yes Charlotte?”

“Thanks for well, everything.” I said, as I got up and hugged him. It was weird, when I touched him; a shock went through my whole body. And I fit perfectly in his arms. We stayed there for what seemed like forever. We were broken from our trance when someone came pounding up the stairs and bounded into the room.

“Aww, that’s so cute! Now come on, we’re going to watch a movie!” Joe screamed, while Nick and I covered our ears. God, could this kid get any louder? We followed Joe out of the room, and I realized I hadn’t actually seen Nick’s whole house. As if he could read my mind, he asked if I wanted a tour of the whole house before we started the movie. He showed me all of the rooms excluding his(AN: because she was staying in his room, if anyone didn’t know that) and then we went into the huge basement. I stood there in awe; there were video game consoles, a big flat screen tv, a refrigerator, 3 huge couches and so much more. I followed Nick and sat down beside him, while Joe, Kevin, and Frankie made themselves comfortable on the other couches. We decided to watch Orphan, and by the name I could tell it was a scary movie. I don’t do well with scary movies and I told Nick that, but he just smirked.

“Don’t worry Char, I’m here right beside you.” He confirmed. It was still awkward, because I didn’t know if I was still with Aaron. I know I shouldn’t be, and I don’t think we were. But I still loved him.

Five minutes into the movie and I already had my head buried into Nick’s chest. God damn, why do they do this to me? I looked up and Nick was staring intently at the tv screen, while Frankie, Kevin and Joe were passed out on the couch. I started laughing silently because Joe had extremely loud and obnoxious snores. After the movie was over, I knew I had to get home. I walked up the stairs with Nick, and after saying goodbye to his parents and thanking them, Nick drove me home. Parked outside of my house, I gave him a huge hug.

“Thanks Nicky, for an awesome night” I said, ruffling his hair, while he blushed.

“It’s no problem, anything for you” he said and I turned bright red, looking down. I got out of the car, and when I stepped inside, he drove away. My mom was already asleep, but I know she would be asking the details tomorrow. After taking a long, hot shower, I got into bed, smiling from ear to ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, chapter two! Btw, this chapter isn't that great, just saying.
But I'm really starting to like this story, and I have many ideas for it!
Chapter Credit: I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We