‹ Prequel: My Intoxication

My Intoxicated Romance

Scandalous!

Pansie’s POV

“GABEEEEE. Harder.” Tragik’s moan pierced the silence.
Oh god. My sister is a whore.
“She’ll fuck anything that breathes.” Frank muttered.
Gerard glared and slapped him upside the head.
“It’s true.” He sighed.
“It is,” I agreed, “Sorry Gerard, but your child’s mother is a whore.”
“Whore!” Roxie squealed.
Gerard sighed heavily, “Yeah, I know. She should be a prostitute, her fucking talent could earn us a lot of money.”
“Woah,” Insayne penised, “He’s right.”
I shook my head, “I know Tragik is a penis driven whore, but we can’t let people PAY to fuck her.”
“Why not?”
“Because sooner or later they’ll find out that she’ll do it for free.”
“OH JOHNNN SKANK!”
“They’re having a three some?” Frank asked in disbelief.
“I dare you to go in and ask to join.” Bob giggled.
“You’re on. How much?”
“I’ll give a dollar for every tooth you loose while Tragik beats you.”
He thought for a minute, “Lets do it.”

Time Elapse

The ‘I Hate Wentz Tour’ eventually came to a close. But the fun didn’t end there; we returned home and only to find that Mr. Wentz had released a video of him having sex with an unidentified women. Oh man, we had a field day with that.
“PANSIE! TRAGIK! GERARD! FRANK!” Lucifer yelled from outside the door.
Insayne answered the door.
“Always left out.” She muttered.
“I have a fucking conference with Roxie’s fucking teacher because of you fuckers.”
“Watch your swearing, Roxie might hear you.” Frank penised.
Lucifer then hit the roof officially.
“I’m bringing you dipshits with me so you can explain why Roxie called her teacher a penis licking slut!”
“And!” Lucifer added before we could explain, “Why she brought in a picture of Pete Wentz’s dick for show and tell!”
“Tragik, your kid is my motherfucking hero.” I said quietly.