‹ Prequel: My Intoxication

My Intoxicated Romance

It's Okay To Be Messed Up

Pansie's POV

I wiped my eyes quickly. I had no idea why I was crying in the first place. I mean, It's not like I didn't want to marry him, but I didn't want to right now. If that even makes sense.
"You missed it Pans and Frank" Mikey squealed from his place on the stained carpet. It wasn't just stained where he was, it was stained everywhere. We aren't the neatest people.
"Yeah" Sean cried through bouts of laughter.
"Well, tell us" Frank said quickly, sitting up.
"Roxie" Ray paused to laugh, "Called Gee a rapist"
And that is when I fell off the couch from laughing so hard.
"Not funny" Lucifer cut in.
"Yes it is" Tragie retorted, "Where else but in this apartment do you get a 5 year old calling her dad a rapist"
"Gee-tard isn't my dad" Roxie said simply, obviously confused.
Lucifer glared at Tragik.
"He sort of is..."
"So you're gay?" She asked Lucifer.
Bob fell on top of me, copying my previous actions of falling off the couch.

Lucifer shook his head, "I don't think I should be leaving Roxie with you guys anymore"
"Oh come on" Frank scoffed, "So what if she thinks your gay and she thinks her birth dads a rapist?"
"Do you know what she said yesterday when I told her to take a bath?" Lucifer asked us.
"She said 'Of course, Daddy'" I said sheepishly.
"She told me to fuck myself and burn in hell"
"Eh, so what? The first day of school I told my teacher she was a know-nothing bitch" I shrugged.
"And I kicked my gym teacher in the balls when I was her age" Tragik added.
"But I don't want her to be like you guys, you're all ... weird, and perverted" He sighed.
"Was that supposed to be an insult?" I asked, tipping my head back to look at him.
"I took it as a compliment" Tragie shrugged, shoving a handful of pretzels in her mouth.
Lucifer sighed again, heavier "It's just, maybe I should leave her at daycare..."
"Nonsense" Ray said quickly, standing up, "We take perfect care of her. Right Roxie?"
"Go lick a penis" Roxie replied sweetly.