Status: Complete.

Fake

Lucas.

I laid there, next to Joni, letting the feelings flow through me. The afterglow was almost too much. It was amazing. I didn’t know anyone could make me feel so great. I mean, Joni’s always been my best friend but having him as a lover was… I don’t know, I couldn’t even describe it.

I nuzzled his neck, kissing all up and down it.

I’ve always hated people, their selfishness and their hidden motives. But I love Joni. He’s pure, innocent, and is always looking out for others. He’s the only person in my life that can’t be replaced. No, he’s the only person I have in my life. Well, the only one that I care about. I mean, yeah, I loved my parents… until I couldn’t be their perfect child, until the time came when they could decide to stick with me even with my problems or abandoned me and all my problems. I can still remember all the yelling Dad did that night.

Of course they had every right to be mad, but they could’ve calmly worked through it. Like I didn’t already feel like shit, and then they had to yell at me like that. I wonder what they’d say if they knew I was gay?

“I love you,” I reminded him.

“Lucas…,” he mumbled, gripping my waist tighter to him. “Love you too.”

“What does it feel like?” I asked him. I meant being bottom, but he still looked up at me confusedly, so I clarified.

“O-oh… I uh… I-I dunno…I-it uh… err…”

“Should I just try it for myself?” I asked, beginning to bite down on his neck, sucking and nipping at it, forcing those cute moans out of him. I should be praised for my amazing seduction skills.

As his grip around me loosened because of my distracting him, I began to straddle him, placing legs on either side of him.

His blush got worse when he realized I saw how hard he was getting. He’s so cute. What made him even cuter was when he shyly bit his lip.

It must have been when he saw the resolve him my eyes when he said, “I-I… I’ve never… you know… been top b-before so…”

“Jeez… stop worrying so much,” I whispered, leaning back down and pressing my lips to his. We were already naked, which makes everything easier, I mean, takes all the fun out of it. Every mark on his beautiful pale skin, I had put there. I ran my fingers lightly over the dark marks. The ones that I had put there stood out on his flesh. I could feel myself smiling at that. I pushed his hair back so that I could kiss his forehead and then his nose and both of his eyelids.

“Just let me bottom,” I told him. I wanted to know what it was like to have him inside me instead of the other way around. And if it was anywhere near as amazing as topping him felt, then I could definitely get used to it. I licked up the shell of his ear. He shivered before wrapping his arms around my neck.

I was already completely hard and from what I could tell, he was too.

I grabbed both of our erections together and rubbed up and down, loving the stimulation of my hand at the same time as I was rubbing against him.

I let him writhe underneath me while I sucked on my own fingers. Probably should’ve bought some lube or something. But then again, we didn’t really plan for any of this to happen.

“N-no…. I’ll… I’ll do it…” He whispered, his face red. I gasped as I suddenly felt us flipping over and I was on bottom.

He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine, it was only a simple kiss until his tongue came to dab at my lips. Of course, I opened my mouth for him and he let his tongue roam my mouth. This went on for a few minutes before his hips began to grind against mine. He then copied what I did last night and he pressed his fingers to my lips and looks at me with a ‘please’ expression.

And I thought that the grinding with our clothes on felt good. This was like ten times as amazing, I mean, damn.

I sucked on his fingers, letting my tongue snake over the flesh, making him shiver slightly. I bit down slightly on them too. And then he pulled him away and immediately his lips were back on mine and for a few seconds, all I could concentrate on were his lips on mine, the way he pulled my bottom lip with his teeth, gnawing on it for a few second before going back to force his tongue between my lips without warning. Man… he is good at being top; he knows exactly what I-

And then one of his fingers wiggled its way inside me. It wasn’t a bad feel but it wasn’t great either. In the end, I decided to grab his member and started to stroke him as he kissed me, our tongues battling, searching and exploring.

And then the second finger entered me, it was beginning to feel even more uncomfortable and I thought it’d get better until the third pushed in. By now, he was moving them, trying to loosen me, and I kept myself as relaxed as I could.

I didn’t even realize he was looking for something until he hit something inside of me that made me moan louder than I probably ever have. So that’s what the prostate feels like…

I grabbed him by the shoulder. “N-Now… I n-need you now.” It’s funny because I never stutter. He looked down at me to make sure I wanted it.

He tried to push inside me slowly and succeeded. I just focused on being filled by him and that thought alone shocked pleasure through my veins. I was happy to have him inside me, even if it hurt a bit.

When I reached down to grab his ass, squeezing it, he took that as his cue to move and he went slowly, whether it was to relish the pleasure or to be gentle on me.

But as we got closer and closer, his movements sped up and he began to hit my prostate and it made me into a moaning mess. The pain was completely overridden by pleasure and it was an unexplainable feeling when he came inside of me.

A few more hits to my prostate supplied me with an amazing orgasm that covered our chests.

He collapsed on top of me, his breathing erratic. It was a few minutes before we became coherent enough to speak.

“I love you…” he breathed. I pulled my arms in around him and held him to me, happy he was with me.

“I love you too Joni, I really do,” I said before kissing his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT??!! I can has a chapter?
Yes, I really updated.
I've been addicted to...
shady thingss...
like gamess....
and WoW. XD
Sorry it took so long :((((((((