Sequel: When We Remembered
Status: Active

Remembering To Forget

No She Can’t

Bad Press. Practically the only thing I’d been getting over the last week. The video had arisen on Youtube, causing my whole life to go haywire. The video had made the top ten list of videos of the week, Nick seemingly stepping into the spotlight. He could barely stay away from the paparazzi, and someone had suddenly welcomed him into my world. He was finally discovered, someone blew his cover. He was now knew what I’d gone through all the years we’d been together, the feeling of always being watched. It was true, I could never go anywhere without being noticed.

It was a risk I was willing to take though, I loved my job. The moments with the Fans where the moments I knew it was worth it. All the years trying to make it big, It was paying back now. Sitting back into my couch, My phone started blazing “Check Yes Juliet” making a smile immediately erupt on my face.

“Travis?!” I exclaimed excitedly, his voice chuckling on the other line.

“Hey Darlin, open up your door so we can see that pretty face of yours.” He responded cooly, making me grin furiously. I quickly put down the phone, practically running to the door.

Four boys immediately attacked me with hugs, the boys screaming hello’s in my ear. Drew, Danny and Hunter let go, Travis’s grip still tight on me.

“How you been babe?” He smiled, mine slowly fading. He had to know by now, I mean it was literally all over the news. Trying to forget that, I pushed it back in my mind, letting go of Travis’s grip.

“He was a douche anyway, were hear to make some music!” Danny smiled enthusiastically, making me just smile. Boy, did they know how to make a girl smile.

“Demz told us about that new song you guys wrote. I can’t wait to here it!” Drew nodded, myself plopping down on the couch. Demi had introduced me to They boys from We The Kings a couple of years ago. They’d released 2 albums so far, which I do say myself were very good. Demi dated Hunter before, though they had said that there friendship was just more important at the time.

“What kind of song?” I curiously asked, Travis’s eyes glistening. We’d been close forever, but never romantically. I was never that into him. Especially bad boy band boys.

“We dunno, I’ve just had this hum stuck in my head all day, and Travis decided to go to you for help.” Danny confessed, as I nodded grabbing a piece of paper. He hummed a tune.

Scribbling on the paper, I softly murmured, “do you remember the nights we stayed up just laughing smiling for hours at anything,”

Travis slowly picked up as we all jammed out writing a new song.

[ & & ]

“Nick! Why did you cheat on Whitney? Are you secret lovers with Demi Lovato?” Question’s zoomed through the large crowd outside the mall. Nicks eyes glistened with fear, slumping back in the bench. So this is what Whitney had always told me. She was right; you never understood it until it happened to you.

“Nicholas, it’s not that easy, they follow me everywhere.” She sighed sitting back in my computer chair. She was always blaming things on the damn paparazzi.

“I know, but why can’t we just go out on a simple date! I mean really, I want to be normal.” I questioned back, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

“Nick I’m not normal. I’m famous, you don’t understand. I didn’t ask for this, it comes with the deal. I can’t just go to dinner and not hear about it on E! news the next morning!” She argued back.

“You don’t understand, you never will until it happens to you” she muttered, quickly grabbing her purse.

“When the Nicholas I love is back, call me.” And with that she slammed the door shut.


We’d always had our little fights throughout the years, our relationship had never been easy. She was always busy with work, and I was stuck in New Jersey thinking about her. No matter what, I loved her. Truly the only reason we didn’t break up was love. When push comes to shove, at the end of the night we loved each other. and nothing could change that.

Joe sighed next to me, texting on his phone. The police were trying to clear out the paparazzi from the local Mall, flashes going around me everywhere. We quickly escaped from the safety of the mall doors, practically running to Joe’s truck. Once safe inside, we zoomed out of the parking lot.

“You know you deserve all of this Nick. Your in deep shit and no one feels bad for you.” He muttered, his hands griped on the steering wheel. What was I going to do? Everyone hated me. My brothers, my friends. Heck even Frankie wouldn’t talk to me anymore. It had been only days since I was introduced into the spotlight, and It was hell.

Like Joe had said, I guess I did deserve all of this. I couldn’t forget everything and just move on with my life. She was always going to be there, no matter where I turned.

Turning on the radio, I quickly put on kiss.

“And now here is Whitney Justice’s and Demi Lovato’s worldwide premiere of Shark In The Water” Ryan's voice echoed through the car. Just my luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my loves(: Two Chapters left!!!!! Then we have an epilogue, (which is currently written already) so technically three(:

haha! Flashback in there, and oh whats that? Nick getting a taste of his own medicine aye? hhahahaa anyway,

COMMENT(:

Tina