Sequel: When We Remembered
Status: Active

Remembering To Forget

And For A Moment You Can Hardly Breathe

“Whitney Your On In Five!” a director yelled as the makeup artist finished my makeup. my heels clicked on the vacant hallway floors making there way around the sharp corners. I smoothed my Gold dress, making sure everything was perfect.

Once Paul was in sight a smile immediately was plastered on my face. My handlers voice stuck in my head.

A smile is everything.

I stopped in front of the big door as I could hear Ellen’s voice faintly. The door opened a crack as I waited to hear my queue.

“And now a girl who has Made Music history, Whitney Justice!” Ellen yelled as Until Your Mine came on.

I walked out as teenage girls and boys screamed in the crowd. I waved and walked over to Ellen giving her a hug. Though bruised and broken on the inside, i bolted it up, hiding my inner feelings.

“It’s so good to have you back Whitney!” Ellen said as I smiled at her, kissing her cheek.

“So Nice to be here again, Ellen,” I said taking the seat across from her. Smiling slightly, i made sure not to move the makeup along my face. Somehow, i'd had bags under my eyes, giving the makeup artist "too much work"

“Well a lot has happened in the last year huh?” she asked as nodded, folding my legs.

“Yeah, Its seems just like yesterday I was still in sitting sophomore math.” I sighed as she laughed, having a picture come up on the screen.

I was faced with a high school picture from my sophomore year, luckily not embarrassing.

“So tell me about your Album, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not,” she said as I crossed my legs. “

Yes this was my fist album that I had written about a year ago as an opening act for Jesse McCartney.” I stated as she nodded smiling.

“Most of my music is pretty dark so this album more catchy, the record company declined like most of my original songs..” I smiled as she laughed.

“And what was your inspiration for this album?” she asked me folding her arms.

“Friends, family and many occurrences i'd had." i said smiling as cheers erupted from the crowd.

“Well be right back with Whitney Justice!” Ellen said as the red light went off. My face went blank, as i leaned back in my chair, fighting the tears wanting to fall.

[ & & ]

The living room was quiet, only Frankie tuning into some show I wasn't too concerned about.
Hearing voices though, got me more interested.

“And now a girl who has Made Music history, Whitney Justice!” a high pitched voice yelled, as i froze, my eyes locking with the screen.

She strutted into the room, sending a small smile to the crowd cheering furiously.

"Nick Nick! It's Whitney!" Frankie exclaimed excitedly, pointing to the TV screen. Sighing, i stared at her, taking in her features.

You could tell there was way too much makeup on her face, as it was covering up something.

Frankie had a large grin on, watching her too. He was close to her, you could say even closer than she was to myself.

Getting up, I took one last glimpse before scurrying out of the room, slamming my bedroom door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suckish i know, but i had like nothing else to write.

Please please comment!

xoxo,
Tina
Check these out!!!
-------------------------------------------------

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas;A Winter Romance Contest

First Place:
Throw.My.Faith-Entry- Mr. Winter


Second Place:
twinkle.toes-Entry- Carnation Christmas


Third Place:
IrascibleDanger-Entry- Above The Clouds And Under The Mistletoe