Sequel: When We Remembered
Status: Active

Remembering To Forget

Is She Standing In My Room?

The stars shone in the purple sky as the city of LA came alive. Her blackberry kept buzzing, making an irritating noise against the cold wood. The rest of the room was silent, except for the flipping of scrapbook pages.

She flipped through the pages furiously, sighing as she got further into the book. The memory was vivid; the page was missing.

Hours went by, the bedroom floor covered with piles of books and pictures. It was almost the stroke of twelve, before she stopped, dropping her frail body on the bed.

How did they meet? Were they dating? How long have they been together? Was it her that night in Jersey?

Questions flooded into her brain as a paining memory flooded into her brain.

The bitter cold air slapped against my face as I walked the small pathway, leading up to the front door.

The porch light was shining brightly, as the sky was pitch black. Pressing the button twice, there was some shuffling before the door opened.

“Whitney?” A loud voice asked with excitement, scooping me into there arms.

“Hello Joe.” I said softly, kissing his cheek quickly.

“How’d you get out here? i thought you were in Miami?” He questioned shutting the door, taking my coat for me.

“Well I was, but that’s the gift of Private Jets.” I smiled, as he laughed nodding.

“Nick’s upstairs, I’m sure my parents would love to have you for dinner.” He whispered as i nodded.

Slowly walking up the stairs, the familiar hallway came into view. His door was closed, unlike the other open doors around.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I twisted the door knob slowly, pushing the door open. Stopping dead in my tracks, I saw a brunette in a thong and no bra on top of him, moaning his name quietly.

“Nick?” i squeaked quietly, fighting the tears wanting to fall. The girl gasped, quickly covering herself with a blanket, not showing her face.

Nick started in shock, His boxers the only thing covering him. I held in my sobs, light tears falling from my eyes.

He was about to open his mouth as I stopped him, cutting him off.

“Save it, Don’t break more than i already am.” I whispered, slamming his door abruptly.


[ & & ]

Gasping, i shot up from my sleeping position quickly. Looking around the dark room, i sighed, knowing it was only a dream.

Ever since i’d seen her my mind and heart had been racing. The memories flooded back, the good and bad.

Opening my drawer slowly, I started shuffling for the stack of pictures I was yet to get rid of.

Finally finding the large tack, i took off the elastic band, spreading them out all over my bed.

A few were from dates, birthdays and some parties we’d attended. Their were over 300, every one holding a special memory.

Finally spotting the one I’d been looking for, I held it in my hand, starting at it for hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, we finally know how the breakup went down! Just a warning, this most likley won’t be a happy story so prepare for that. Oh and the italics are the flashback, just if you guys didn’t know. aha

And it isn’t going to be long either. it is my way of venting over a recent breakup.

So comment?

Xoxo,
Tina