Bleach: On Elemental Wings

When a powerful hollow named Kantaru attacks Karakura Town, Ichigo, Toshiro, Rukia, Renji, and Rangiku are suprised when they find Captain Shakira Corygima and her elite team, the remaining members of Central 46, already on the site. After being missing for 200 hunderd years, The Squad returns to the Soul Society after hearing about Azien having wiped out 46. Right after their return, Toshiro starts having flash backs of when he was alive. Shakira and him are soulmates, and soon they break one of the most sacred laws, fulling in love. In order to pervent trouble, Shakira and her team heads back to the world of the living. Soon, Ichigo, and gang start to wonder about Shakira's connection to the hollow Kantaru. Also her abiltes to control all the elements. Rukia discovers the reason after wittnessing her controling Hyorinmaru, perventing Toshiro from killing Kantaru. Toshiro is angered with her, departs the world of the living. Ichigo soon starts having feelings for Shakira. Shakira having no one to run to, turns to Ichigo for comfort. Toshiro soon returns, his anger gone, and finds the two together. Shakira, who torn between the two, must choose the one she wants to be with. who will it be, and what is the story behind Kantaru and Shakira, and who is the shadowy figure behind the release of Keitaro, the elemental dragon spirit of Darkness?
  1. Chapter 1: Life of Shakira
    this tells about Shakira when she was alive and how she died