When MCR Meets Sanjaya Malakar...

Chapter 10

"Let...go...of...me!" Gerard managed to mutter while being choked to death by Sanjaya.

"Eee!" Sanjaya exclaimed, finally releasing Gerard from his death grip. "Hiya, hubby!" He politely, but excitedly kissed Gerard on the lips. Gerard quickly pulled away.

"Oh no you di-ent!" Mikey said with a lisp.

"Sanjaya, we're not married!" Gerard exclaimed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Oh, God..." Frankie mumbled unpleasantly. "He's got amnesia." Gerard and Mikey looked at Sanjaya; he returned their stares.

"Who am I? What am I? Where am I?" Sanjaya asked almost in a trance.

"Oh, shit..." Mikey muttered.

Gerard answered, "Sanjaya, we're in Sedjedoville. You are Sanjaya. You are also a human."

"Since when?" Mikey asked, causing Frankie to laugh.

"Are we married?" Sanjaya asked Gerard.

"...no," Gerard answered.

"GOD no," Mikey added.

"You're as single as can be," Frankie spoke up.

"Aw, shucks..." Sanjaya said. All three gave him a weird look.

Sanjaya suddenly knelt down on one knee and took Gerard's hand.

"Marry me, Mikey!" he proposed. Gerard and Frankie both burst into laughter as Mikey got a violated look on his face.

"I'm Mikey," Mikey spoke up. "That's Gerard." He pointed at his brother.

"...oh..." Sanjaya mumbled. He looked back up at Gerard. "Marry me, Gerard!"

"NO!" Gerard yelled.

"But why not?!"

"Because!"

"Back off, Sanjaya!" Mikey warned, putting his arm around his brother's shoulder. Sanjaya dispairingly got off of the ground. He suddenly smiled at his three companions.

"...can we leave this hospital?" Frankie questioned. Sanjaya spontaneously folded his arms and blinked like Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie, and they were suddenly back on the beach part of the island.

"...well that was odd," Gerard mumbled.

Out of nowhere, something began making Sanjaya spin around quickly. It was a force stronger than wind; it is nearly impossible to describe. Mikey, Gerard, and Frankie did nothing but watch Sanjaya spin around and around faster by the second.

Sanjaya finally stopped spinning. Gerard hid behind Mikey, anticipating Sanjaya's next move. Frankie stared at Sanjaya as well.

Everyone was totally quite and serene...until...

"You are NOT the father!" Sanjaya exclaimed, pointing at Gerard. Gerard raised an eyebrow and continued to stare at Sanjaya. Frankie was too afraid to move.

Sanjaya turned toward the ocean. "Thank you for coming to the Maury Povich show today, yo! I be Maury Povich!" The other three stood there, anxiously awaiting Sanjaya's next move.

"I am the father of all DNA results, no pun intended!" Sanjaya continued. "Hehehe!" He giggled like a girl. Or in other words, like himself.

"...holy crap, I think he's finally lost his noodle..." Frankie mumbled. Mikey let out a huffy breath.

"Pfft. When did he ever have a noodle?" he mumbled quietly.

Gerard walked over to a nearby palm tree and sat down on the huge rock underneath it. He buried his face with his hands.