When MCR Meets Sanjaya Malakar...

Chapter 06

Once reaching the hut, all six were greeted with a huge puff of smoke that engulfed the medium-sized hut.

"AHHHHH OHMYGOD!" Sanjaya exclaimed. "MY COOKIES!" He ran over to the stove and looked in the little window to see his cookies throwing flames everywhere. "AH MY COOKIES ARE ON FIRE OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!" Ray, Frankie, and Bob, who were apparently the only people there with brains, ran back out of the hut. "AHHHH HELP!!!" Gerard and Mikey stood back and watched Sanjaya as they coughed.

"AH!!!" Sanjaya got a towel and he opened up the oven door, then he began beating the fire with a rag, which quickly caught on fire also. "AHHHHHHHHH OHMYGOD!!!!" He quickly threw the rag down into the oven, which made the fire grow even bigger.

"RETARD!" Mikey exclaimed, standing further back.

"OHMYGOD!!!" Sanjaya exclaimed. He got a pot holder and quickly got his now black cookies out of the oven, then he sat them on top of the stove. They were still on fire. Sanjaya began running around in circles. "OHMYGOD WHAT DO I DO?!" As he ran around in circles, he finally got an idea. "OHMYGOD I'VE GOT IT!" He picked each cookie up and began juggling them to try and extinguish the fire. How he didn't get burned, no one knows. Sanjaya continued juggling all nine cookies that were still on fire.

Unfortunately, since he was quite dizzy from running around in circles, he lost his balance and all nine cookies landed on his head. Gerard's and Mikey's eyes widened tremendously as they stood back more. Mikey couldn't help but laugh. "AHHHH!" Sanjaya exclaimed. "MY HAIR! MY CURLY, PERFECT HAIR IS ON FIRE OH MY GOD SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE! AH CRAP, I FORGOTTED, WE DON'T HAVE A POLICE HERE IN SEDJEDOVILLE! AHHHHHHHHHH SEDJEDOOO AHHH!!" He ran around in circles yet again.

Gerard ran out of the hut and Mikey began laughing until his side began to get sore. He then decided to help poor Sanjaya, so he walked over to the sink and got a cup full of water. He poured it all over Sanjaya's head, finally putting out the fire.

"OHMYGOD!!!" Sanjaya got a mirror and looked at his hair, which was black, wet, and soggy. "AHHHHH MY HAIR! MY BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT HAIR! OHMYGOD ANYTHING BUT MY HAIR!! AHHHHHH!!!" He then looked down at his cookies on the floor. "OHMYGOD MY COOKIES! MY LOVERLY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! BUT I DON'T MEAN CHOCOLATE IN A RACIST WAY, THOUGH, CAUSE THE VANILLA WHITE COOKIES ARE GOOD, TOO!" He got down on his knees and examined his cookies. "THEY'RE ALL BURNDED! AND SOGGY! OHMYGOD NOOOO!"

"Are you kidding me?! You're lucky this whole place didn't burn down!" Mikey exclaimed.

"BUT MY COOKIES ARE SOOO GOOD! AND I WASTEDED THEM CAUSE THEY CAUGHTED ON FIRE OHMYGOD NOOOO!!"

"Stupidass!" Mikey walked outside. Sanjaya looked down at his cookies again and began crying because he had ruined them.

***

*Author's Note: Wow, 8 subscribers, 12 comments, and 38+ readers. Thanks for all the feedback, guys. Your comments are taken to heart. I seriously wasn't even going to continue this story because I thought it would be beyond retarded, but it's actually really fun to write. Your comments, criticism, encouragement, and so on and so forth are greatly appreciated. Thanks!