When MCR Meets Sanjaya Malakar...

Chapter 07

Later on, the guys were inside their bedroom just talking. Mikey and Gerard were reclined on their bed while Frankie was sitting up on the bed he shared with Ray and Bob. The latter two were reclined on their bed.

"I wanna go home..." poor Bob mumbled.

"Me, too," Ray agreed.

"Can you believe that dumbass?!" Mikey exclaimed. "He caught his own hair on fire by juggling cookies!"

"Did all his hair fall out?" Gerard asked while chuckling.

"No. It just turned black."

"Well that's...odd..."

"I know!"

"How do you suppose we're going to get back home?" Ray asked.

"I guess we'll have to wait until Sanjaya tells us how..." Gerard mumbled.

"And you know how long that will take..." Mikey muttered. Suddenly, they heard Sanjaya's big mouth in the far-off distance. It was growing closer by the second. "Speak of the devil..."

The boys' bedroom door bursted open and Sanjaya let himself right in. He was wearing a red bandana on his head.

"SANJEMIMA AT YOUR SERVICE!" Sanjaya exclaimed. Gerard snickered. "OHMYGOD what's funny, Gee Gee?!"

"San...Jemima?" Gerard questioned while laughing.

"YES!! SANJEMIMA! YOU KNOW, LIKE THE PANCAKE LADY?! I lurve panny cakes. They make SanJayJay all tingly inside! MMM!!" He began rubbing his stomach. Everyone gave him a weird look, but nobody said anything. "...OHMYGOD GUESS WHAT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN SEDJEDOVILLE?!"

"What?" Gerard asked in a voice suggesting he didn't really care.

"'Tis almost time for our weekly Sedjedo ritual!"

"What the hell?" Mikey spoke up.

"OHMYGOD COME ON!!" Sanjaya dragged all five of them outside.

In the center of the island was a huge black pot that had a bubbling liquid contained inside of it. The five MCR members' eyes widened as they tried to distinguish what the liquid was. Sanjaya smiled at his fellow Jamaican islanders, who were also there on the island situated in a big circle around the boiling pot.

"OHMYGOD, SIT DOWN!" Sanjaya exclaimed, knocking all of MCR on their asses.

"Ow!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Sheesh..." Gerard mumbled. Sanjaya began spinning around quickly until he suddenly changed into a grassy island skirt. He was also wearing a pink and purple lei.

"YOW!" Suddenly, the song Sedjedo by Angelique Kidjo began playing. Sanjaya began dancing like Snoopy from the Charlie Brown series.

"SEDJEDOOO, POH CHE BAA KEYOO. SEDJEDO, DO DEY BAAA BEE OHH GOO! SEDJEDO, SO SE BAA DEE DEE DOO! SEDJEDO!" He continued dancing while repeating these words. Mikey couldn't help but laugh. Sanjaya, noticing Mikey's laughter, dragged him up in front of everyone and began to dance with him.

He sang: "SEDJEDO! POH CHE BAA KEYOO! SEDJEDO, DO DEY BAA BEE OHH GOO! SEDJEDO, SO SE BAA DEE DEE DOO! SEDJEDO!" Mikey's eyes widened as he tried to escape the Wrath and Grip of Sanjaya Malakar.

"Let...me...go!" Mikey exclaimed.

"SEDJEDO!" The music abruptly stopped and Sanjaya let go of Mikey, making him fall down.

"Oh, gee...thanks."

"Hm?" Gerard asked.

"...not you Gee, just...gee." Gerard gave his brother a weird look. Sanjaya walked over to the pot, and a magic wand appeared in his hand.

He chanted, "Sedjedo Vespucci scaranto shizzy shizzy, chiggy chiggy, NYOOWWW êáĥ CORDLESS TELEPHONE!" Suddenly, James Brown appeared in the pot. He jumped out.

"YOW! I FEEL GOOD!" James Brown sang as 70's music began playing. "I KNEW THAT I WOULD, NOW! DANCE WITH ME BABY, YOW!" He did his famous split. Ray and Bob quietly exited and went back to their hut. Mikey, Gerard, and Frank were still watching the spectacle unfold.

"OHMYGOD JAMES! HOW'S IT GOIN', BUDDY?!" Sanjaya exclaimed while high-fiving him.

"Pretty good, sugah sugah! YOW!" He did another split.

"OHMYGOD I CAN DO THAT TOO!" Sanjaya suddenly did a split.

"YOW!" James exclaimed.

"YOW!" Sanjaya repeated.

"SHAZZAM!" James yelled.

"SHAZZAM!" Sanjaya shouted.

"...I'm out of here!" Gerard said, amazed, yet freaked out at the same time.

"OHMYGOD HUH-UH!" As Gerard got up, Sanjaya got a death grip on him.

"LET ME GO!" Gerard exclaimed.

"OHMYGOD NOOO!" Gerard pulled away with all his might. He finally broke free, then he stumbled near the black pot with the boiling substance inside of it.

"AH! GEE GEE!" Sanjaya exclaimed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gerard lost his balance and fell inside.

To Be Continued...