Status: Started 12//09

Once a Fragile Design

Uno

It was another party, another party, another night of getting drunk knowing that your best friends are leaving to travel across the country playing their music. It was bittersweet in thought but at the moment, I just wanted alcohol in my system.

I walked around the crowded house with a beer in hand, not my favorite but it was a quick grab since too many people were doing keg stands in the kitchen. I couldn’t spot anyone I needed to talk to until I stepped outside where the cool autumn air hit my face. My best friend, Acey, was sitting on the porch ledge with a cigarette in hand. She smiled towards me but kept her conversation going with Justin Richards.

“Justin, I really want you and John to sing me Ho Ho Hopefully.” Justin just laughed at Acey’s obvious flirting, she’s plastered and she has been since three pm.

“If you find John then maybe, baby,” Acey pouted looking at Justin like he just gave her mission impossible.

“That kid has been missing in action since the party started. He’s probably either tryin’ to get with a girl or he ripped his pants and is crying in a closet.” Justin and I began laughing at her ‘where John could be’ thought. She always finds some stupid thing that any of the boys could be doing.

“I actually haven’t seen any of the Maine boys. I’ve seen most of Rocket and a few of our other friends but none of them,” I spoke finishing my beer causing Acey to shrug lighting up another cigarette.

“They’re probably all crying over their pants,” Justin shook his head at Acey before taking his phone out of his pants and messing around with the high-tech contraption.

“John says they’re in the kitchen looking for you two, actually,” Justin told with a small smile on his face, his eyes hinted that they needed us now so I took Acey’s hand and brought her through the house.

“I still have a cigarette!” She yelled at me over the music, I just looked at her with a disbelieving look.

“Acey, this is our house! It’s gonna smell like beer anyway!” Acey rolled her eyes but made me let go of her hand and we walked towards the kitchen together. We spotted John towering over a bunch of shorter girls I remember from high school, all of them all over him unlike they were in high school. I rolled my eyes pulling Acey near John, pushing the girls out of the way smiling up at John.

“There you are! Acey’s breaking your house rule,” John sent Acey a smile as she just looked at him.

“John, get me a drink,” Acey ordered John and he just smiled.

“Yes ma’am!” If they were dating, he’d be whipped. John has always been like that with Acey, at her feet kissing up because she’s the only girl to not show him any sign of admiration. I hate that I’ve noticed how much he likes her. I hate that I like John as much as he likes Acey. But I won’t show my disappointment, instead I rolled my eyes and looked to the other boys.

“As John gets Acey a drink, could you mind telling me why you needed us?” Kennedy looked up at me with a cute little smile on his face.

“You guys are sad that we’re leaving right? And you wish you can stay with us right?” Kennedy started with a childish smile, I nodded as Acey did too after John gave her the drink.

“And you’re going to miss the Rocket boys because they’re coming too right?” Jared butted in, I nodded again before looking to Acey and she shrugged.

“So we talked to anyone we could who’s going to be on the tour,” Garrett just smiled brightly, not even finishing his sentence.

“This was a hard process I don’t know if we should tell them, guys. They might not appreciate our hard work,” Pat interrupted causing Acey and I to narrow our eyes at him.

“Just fucking tell us!” She spat, she hates surprises and over all she hates when the guys are like this.

“Fine, Acey and Roxii, you're going on tour with us!” John exclaimed causing both Acey and I to look at each other before turning to look at our boys with smiles on our faces.

“Oh my God! Guys! Thank you!” We both exclaimed hugging each and everyone one of them. I feel like this tour will be one of the best things since these boys got signed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This = Acey sucks at first chapters!
ahah.