Status: Started 12//09

Once a Fragile Design

Siete.

I woke up the next morning hearing Acey and John banging on pots and pans, I jumped up only to be brought backdown by an arm. I looked over, my eyes wide, to see Kennedy and slowly, memories of last night flooded to my brain. Kennedy, last night, was so sweet and I felt like we carried things away. But Roxii, he thinks you like him. My inner thoughts were always right.

I felt my stomach flip in guilt. I am leading a sweet boy on while I was just jealous that the person I like is trying to get in my best friend's pants. Ridiculous. I closed my eyes and sighed, moving so I was facing the side of the bed. Slowly I released myself from Kennedy's grasp to walk off towards the bathroom. Acey walked up stairs, pot and spoon in hand staring at me with wide eyes.

"Is Kenny still here and sleeping?" I nodded, my stomach flipping once more as new emotions ran through me when I noticed John standing behind her. It was like jealousy, rage and panic set in me. I just ran into the bathroom, sat down on the floor next to the door and tried to calm down. I want to cry, I want to scream and over all, I want to tell Acey to leave John alone because I love him, not her. There was no use. John would hate me if I did that, so would Kennedy and I don't want to jeopardize their friendship or even the band.

"Stupid tour," I mumbled when I heard Kennedy yelling at Acey who was yelling back about "it's John's fault! He corrupted me in middle school." If only I had that relationship with John, best friends since sixth grade and that only made him love her. I clenched my jaw before getting up, brushing my teeth and returning back to my room. Acey took John by the hand, smiled brightly to me before leaving Kennedy and I alone in the room. I smiled to Kenendy before going to my closet and picking out a pair of light blue jeans and a black Glamour Kill shirt, probably one of the guy's, and proceded to get dressed with Kennedy's eyes staring me down.

"They're a mean couple aren't they?" I froze when the word couple left his mouth. I turned around, wide-eyed and my heart pounding against my chest. Couple? "Oh! Last night John asked Acey to be his girlfriend and she said yes. I knew she would, you know, eventually she'd see John as the perfect dude for her." Today is not my day.

"That's great, now get dressed we have to leave soon." Kennedy laughed, getting up out of bed and kissing me softly.

"I don't wanna, I'll get dressed when we get to Buffalo." I rolled my eyes, he kissed my lips again before telling me he was going out to his car real quick. I nodded as I finished getting dressed, putting my hair into a mess most call a bun and walked out of my room. Acey and John were talking about something, probably tour, as I tried to find myself some food.

"So, apparently, Boys Like Girls want me to take pictures of them too? What happened to 'oh Acey, you'll be only taking pictures of us, we promise," I laughed a little at Acey's impersonation of John and the rest of the band when they told her she'd only take pictures of the Maine.

"I know, baby, but I can't help that they're headlining and demand you to help them." Acey sighed, I watched her roll her eyes before kissing John softly.

"Fine. But if Martin gets all flirty again I'll kick him." I felt my stomach drop. This will be my first time joining a band on tour and Acey has been doing this since 2006. What am I getting myself into?

_______________________________________________________

"Roxii! Are they legit?" I turned to see Pat staring at John and Acey with a disgusted face. I laughed, slowly nodding trying not to let them making out bring me down. I'm on tour. I'm on tour, that should be a good thing right? "Gross, so are you and Kennedy getting it on then?" I shrugged, I don't know how these boys just know these things. Pat shook his head before leaving his chair to go pester Garrett. I felt someone sit to my right, I looked over to see Kenendy with a large smile on his adorable face.

"Hey," I whispered, Kennedy kissed my lips softly before whispering back is own greeting. He opened his mouth again to say something when our flight was called, quickly Tim Kirch ushered the band and crew to the plane and made sure we were all on. No repeats of the time Pat was left behind and I had to drive him all the way to Pomona for
Warped Tour. Thank goodness the band left a few days early so incase someone forgot something they had time.

"Acey stop pretending you're asleep, I want to cuddle!" John and Acey sat behind Kennedy and I as Tim and Garrett sat across from us, Pat and Jared across from John and Acey as everyone else sat back of us.

"If you two are going to be like this all tour I'm voting mutiny," Garrett told, eyeing up the couple behind us, Acey opened one eye to stare at Garrett.

"You don't vote mutiny, you openly express your plot to over throw the authority," eveyrone laughed at Garrett, Acey was never late on telling anyone the correct meaning of a word.

"Fine, I openly express my plot to overthrow you and John being together if you're going to be this sickenly cute." Acey shrugged, moving so her head was on John's chest as he wrapped an arm around her. He kissed the top of her head, I turned around and sank in my seat. Then an idea came to mind, I followed Acey's actions with Kennedy and I could hear the other's groaning.

"Two couples? Seriously? Versa better have a hot merch girl or something," Jared spoke up, eveyone laughed a little but instantly a few bits of panic waved through everyone when the plane began to go up. Instantly, I looked back to Acey who was sitting up right, holding John's hand with all her strength and I felt bad. She is terrified of planes and so is John.

"Guys, it will be okay, just when you can sleep and the plane ride will be over," I told them softly, they just looked at me like I was crazy. All I thought about was why couldn't I be the one to hold John's hand?

I hope to anyone this tour makes me forget about John and start thinking about the boy next to me holding my hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't edited.
Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing class things but I thought updating this would be better.
Oh yeah.