Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I'm More Popular Than You!

The next morning, we were on a plane back to California. But while Molly and Todd's last stop was California, Blake and I were stopping by home to pack different clothes then heading back to the airport to go to Australia. The plane ride was quiet, I was watching YouTube on my phone.
Once we landed, Molly and Todd gave us a ride to Blake's place so we could pack again. Once we finished, they drove us back to the airport. We all said our goodbyes and they left.

“Well, this is your second time going to Australia.” He said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled, too tired to say anything. They called our flight and we got on. I looked out the window and sighed. I heard Blake laugh and nudge me. I looked over and saw a boy reading motocross magazine. There was a picture of Blake and I on the front, in full gear. I laughed too, the boy looked over at us and then looked back at his magazine, then back at us. We both smiled at him and his eyes widened. His mom came over and sat next to him, telling him to put his seat belt on. Blake and I looked at each other and smiled. This was going to be fun.

Once the plane landed, the boy came up to us, holding a sharpie and his magazine. I'd say he was about 15 or 16, his mom behind him.

“You're Katie Grand aren't you?” He asked excited.

“That's my name.” I said with a friendly smile.

“Can I get a picture?” He asked. I nodded and stood next to him.

His mom took a picture and I signed his magazine. Blake and I walked away and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“I'm more popular than you!” I said, poking him in the side.

“Shut up.” He mumbled.

I laughed and kissed his cheek briefly. I texted Molly, telling her what had happened. Next thing I know, I hear Blake's name being called and his parents, Tommy and Sandra, came running over and hugged him. I've always noticed how much they love him.

“Oh dear! I'm so sorry! I almost forgot you were coming!” Sandra said, hugging me tightly.

“Nice to see you too.” I said, hugging her back.

“I thought Blake would have driven you insane by now. Good to see you two still together.” Tommy said, giving me a quick hug.

I knew by the smile on his face, that Blake was enjoying this. He walked back over to me, putting his arm around my waist.

“We've got the tree up and we saved a few decorations for you two to put up tonight while your father and I go out to dinner.” Sandra said.

We followed them out to the car and I instantly fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in Blake's bed, the house very quiet. I knew we were at Blake's house, because I could hear a dirt bike engine in the distance. I looked at the clock and my eyes widened. It was 7 am! I had slept all night! I groaned and pulled on one of Blake's jersey's, walking outside.

It was really warm out but not disgustingly hot. I smiled as I watched him pull trick after trick, then I realized how long it's been since I've ridden my bike. I smirked and ran back inside. I pulled on my gear and went back into the garage, grabbing my helmet and pulling it on. I sat on my bike and started it, a smile spreading across my face as it roared to life. I rode out of the garage and immediately gunned it. I shot off a ramp, flipping perfectly. My smile grew as the familiar feeling rushed over me. I flipped again, landing perfectly. I did a ruler flip and landed, my smile radiating through my helmet. I went off another jump and did a 360, once again landing perfectly.

I took a deep breath and saw Blake ride up next to me, cutting the engine and pulling off his helmet. He had the same smile on his face as mine. I cut the engine and pulled off my helmet.

“Morning.” He said with a grin.

“G' morning.” I said.

“Glad to be back on the bike I see?” He said, laughing lightly.

I nodded happily and pulled my helmet back on, starting the bike again.

“Race ya!” I shouted over the engine.

He grinned as I started towards the track. This is the happiest I've ever been. I have a great boyfriend, and an amazing career. Nothing could bring me down right now. I hope
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko
lol I'm more popular than you xD

ya so, you guys know what to do :)

Go Kylee!

btw RIP Jimmy Sullivan aka The Rev. Best.Drummer.Ever. miss you