Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

At Least He’s Working On It

It’s 5 o’clock on Christmas Day. I always woke up insanely early on Christmas. But this year I was a little more excited than others. I finally found the perfect gift for Todd. I had to laugh at myself though. I know you’re going to be like… DUH. But… I got him a brand spankin’ new bike. He’s been hinting that he wants a new one so…

Oh but this just isn’t any bike. I designed all of the graphics that went on it. I made sure it was red… to match all of the Rockstar gear he has to wear. Yellow’s just an ew color so that one was out. Then, airbrushed rather nicely along the one side was Todd and other the other side was obviously Potter. RandomRockstar nautical stars were placed here and there. I also got him a helmet that matched it pretty well. That really just had his name on the back. I knew once he got a hold of it, stickers would be placed over almost every square inch of it.

With me in the garage putting a niceyellow ribbon around it, it made me want to wake him now… and I was going too. Seeing him lying there peacefully with my pillow in his muscular arms, I was actually having second thoughts… but it’s Christmas.

Without any warning, I started sprinting towards the bed, leaping into the air as I got closer. When I landed, it was partly on him, but mostly on the mattress beside him. My actions caused him to bounce up in the air and open his eyes suddenly.

“Good morning, ba-by,” I smiled so excited now that he was awake.

“What the hell time is it?” he asked as he rubbed his scruffy face.

“A little past five,” I smiled, seeing him look at me like I was insane.

“I’m pretty sure you’re crazy,” he smiled before pulling the blankets up over him head.

“But you married me,” I smirked, pulling the covers back down.

“It was against my will,” he smirked back, awake as can be.

“Would you rather me be with another man?” I asked, leaning over him, only inches away from his smooth plump lips.

“Well…” he teased with a grin teasing its way through.

“I’ll take your gift back then,” I replied, crossing my arms.

“I don’t’ care. As long as I have you,” he smiled, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me against his chest.

I smiled as we shared a cute little kiss. We lay there in each other’s arms for a few minutes. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this… but I had gifts to give.

“Come on,” I tried, pulling on his arm to get him up.

“No,” he groaned, burying his head into his pillow.

“But baby it’s Christmas. Come on,” I pouted.

“But I didn’t get you anything,” he said sarcastically as he looked at me.

“I don’t care. Come on,” I went on, tugging harder.

This one made him fall half way out of bed. I swear I will drag his sexy ass down the stairs if he doesn’t get up… but he did so I didn’t have to.

“The things I do for you,” he mumbled as I pulled him down the stairs.

“You love me,” I smiled over my shoulder at him.

I stopped at the garage door and turned around to face him. My smile would not leave. Just the thought of him seeing his gift, gave me so much joy.

“Close your eyes,” I said excitedly as I held both of his hands.

He smiled a cheesy grin at me as he slowly hid his beautiful orbs from me. I kissed him softly before opening the door. Before turning around to lead him out, I saw his smile form. Taking him to the middle of the garage where his gift was, I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his bare torso.

“You can open them now,” I smiled against his neck as I kissed it softly.

Looking over his shoulder at his expression, my smile seemed to not stop growing. The gleam in his eyes was just pure surprise. I think my Toddie likes his gift.

“You didn’t,” he pushed out, grabbing my hands that were resting around his toned stomach.

“I did,” I smiled, kissing his shoulder this time.

“Molls,” he said, turning around, smile as big as can be and pulled me tight against him. “You didn’t have to do this,” he said into my ear.

“But I did,” I smiled again before he kissed me. “Go check it out,” I replied once we parted, pushing him towards the bike.

He gave me one last kiss before slowly walking over and picking the helmet up off of the seat. His fingers ran along all the grooves on it, his eyes saying everything as he did so. Moving onto the bike, he bent down and looked over every little detail. It took him a good ten minutes before he came back to me.

“It’s so perfect,” he smiled, hugging me again. “I’m not riding it,” he smirked before kissing me again.

“Yes you are. Do you know how quickly I had to get everything together?” I teased as his hands slowly made their way to my hips.

“I don’t want to mess it up,” he said, leaving kisses down my neck as he picked me up and took me inside.

“Here’s a thought. Don’t crash,” I teased as he plopped down on the couch with me still in his arms.

He let out a few laughs as he reached for the floor, bringing up a bag. I eyed him oddly as he held it out to me.

“I got you more. I just thought I would give you this one first,” he smiled as I reach inside slowly.

What I pulled out made me smile so much. It was a booklet with little coupons. Scribbled on the little pieces of paper in Todd’s handwriting was what there were for. Massage, cuddling, kisses, hugs, a night full of passion, romantic dinner. But my favorite was the last one. It said one baby. But at the bottom written in tiny letter at said not valid until July 2010.

“What if I want to use this now?” I asked, teasingly as I held out the baby coupon to him.

“Not until the date printed on it,” he smirked, crossing his arms.

It made me smile though. He always told me he didn’t want to have kids. But with this, it shows me that he does… but not until July 2010. Whatever. At least he’s working on it.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot!

Comment?

The gifts

Katie's turn!