Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Hate 4 Strokes

I was so grateful that Travis and the Nitro Crew were in LA. I needed some time away from Blake. We had been fighting non-stop for the past few weeks. I was starting to get scared, afraid that we would break-up. I knew that I started the fights, not just a few, I mean all of them. I asked Jolene about it but all she said was that I thought things were too perfect. I couldn't help but laugh at howtrue ridiculous it was. We had a huge fight last night so I packed a bag and went to stay with Jolene in her hotel room. Today we were shooting stuff for the show, and Travis wanted me to do The Filipino Flip. Of course, any chance to ride my bike, I was ready to do in a millisecond.

“So, Katie here, X-Games gold medalist, is going to show us The Filipino Flip.” Travis said with his usual excited smile into the camera. I smiled widely and obnoxiously at the camera as I pulled on my helmet.

I could hear the rest of crew talking about how crazy my stunt is. I could hear Andy say that he doesn't think I'll make it. I grinned and walked over to him. I punched him in the stomach and laughed as he doubled over.

“It's not nice to talk shit!” I yelled through my helmet.

He mumbled something as I walked back over to my bike and got on, revving the engine. Jolene came over to me and explained to me how to work a 4 stroke. My bike has been bogging lately so I had to use another bike.that happened to be Blake's. As she was showing me how to work it, Travis was yacking away to the camera. I heard laughter that sounded a lot like Todd. I turned around and saw Molly, Todd, andBlake Bilko. who invited him?!. Travis walked over to them, giving out hugs. I turned my attention back to the bike, showing Jolene that I knew what I was doing. She nodded and patted my back lightly. I sighed and rested my head on my arms, which were hanging over the handle bars. I tried to relax, and tried not to stress about Bilko being there. I could feel him staring at me. I was excited that Molly and Todd were back but I couldn't lose my focus.

Jim gave me the okay and I started the bike back up. I revved the engine a few times and took a deep breath. I gunned it towards the ramp and suddenly, I was flying off the bike and onto my back. Jolene had warned me that 4 strokes were powerful and the fact that Bilko was bigger than me made it worse but holy shit! I heard the bike's engine die down and I laughed a little. I jumped up, rubbing my shoulder slightly. Travis ran over, a concerned look on his face.

“How's the shoulder?” He asked. I gave him a thumbs up and walked over to the bike.

“I FUCKING HATE 4 STROKES!” I screamed, picking it up, adrenaline pumping through me.

I heard snickering from behind me and I could tell that it was Bilko. I clenched my fists, trying my hardest to not whip around and punch him right in the face. I got back on the bike and started the engine again. I gripped the bars tightly and gunned it. I could feel myself being pushed back but I held on tightly and hit the ramp. It flipped rather easy, since I was already flying off it. I let go, making sure if flipped and then flipped myself, grabbing back onto the bike and landing just in time. I smiled and came to a stop. I tried to get off the bike but my hands wouldn't move. I pulled and tugged by my hands were locked up.

“TRAVIS! HELP!” I yelled, continuing to try and get my hands off.

I heard lots of footsteps and I saw everyone coming around. Travis smiled and grabbed my hands, pulling each finger off, one by one. It defiantly hurt, my hands were so stiff. Travis finally got my hands free. I shook them a few times and managed to get some feeling back in them, along with some movement. They were shaking uncontrollably though, which scared me. I slowly took my helmet off and took a deep, shaky, breath. I saw a hint of worry in Bilko's face but I couldn't stand to look at him. Special Greg came over and took my hands, giving me a reassuring smile. He's been my shoulder to cry on lately, when Bilko and I would get into fights, I would call him and vent. He gently massaged my hands, helping them to regain mobility. He smiled and kissed my hands.

“Thanks Greg. Your a life saver.” I said.

“Anytime Katie.” He said, kissing my cheek quickly before walking off.

Travis walked over, glancing in Greg's direction. He put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

“So, what do you think of 4 strokes?” He asked.

“I hate them. I hope they all get smashed by a 18 wheeler.” I said, glaring that Bilko's bike.

He laughed and kissed the top of my head and walked over to Jim. I sighed and took off my jersey, the warm sun baking my skin. I grabbed the bike and walked it back to the van. I placed it in the van and as I turned around, Bilko was standing there. I really wasn't in the mood to talk, especially right there.

“Katie, we need to talk.” He said, the usual happiness in his voice covered by a serious tone.

“Can it wait?” I asked, trying desperately to get away.

“No! We can't just avoid each other forever!” He snapped. I have never seen this side of him, it wasn't scary so much as it was weird.

“Look, can't we just talk somewhere more....private?” I asked, finally looking him in the eyes. I saw hurt and pain. I couldn't look any longer, I had to look away.

“Come by my house later. We need to talk.” He said with a sigh. I could he wanted to kiss me. I wanted to also but neither of us moved.

I finally turned on my heel and walked back over to Jolene. I was about to talk to her when she crossed her arms and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Molly and Todd. I had completely forgotten about them. I ran over and hugged Molly. I quickly hugged Todd and they both smiled. Molly's wasn't as sincere though.

“What is going between you and Bilko?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
YAY! I'm so glad I updated lol. How about this layout huh? Pretty Shnazzy. xD

Comments...I'm sure you already know that. Our readers are VERY smart, especially for reading our story :)

Right Kylee? :)