Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

You Hit Pretty Hard

I was having a wonderful day with Luke until Blake showed up. I was now beyond pissed. I paced back and forth in mine and Molly's room, thinking. I had been ranting for the past hour and I'm pretty sure Molly was getting tired of it.

“I mean, how dare him just show up after what he did!” I said, finally calming down a little.

“Kates, you need to give him a chance to explain.” She said, sitting up on her bed.

“Why should I!? He cheated on me Molls!” I snapped, maybe a little too loud.

The door opened slightly and Blake's face appeared in the doorway. Molly looked at him and he walked in and shut the door. I couldn't stop shooting daggers at him.

“You have no idea how much I want to punch you right now.” I growled.

“I don't blame you.” He said, looking down.

“Stupid Australians.” I mumbled, heading towards the door.

I swung the door open and got half-way down the hall before Blake caught up with me and grabbed my arm. I finally had it with him, I swung around and clocked him right in the mouth. And I instantly felt horrible. It wasn't like punching the Nitro Guys, it was like punching myboyfriend ex. I slowly backed away and then hurried outside. But no before grabbing my helmet and pads. The sun was setting but I still grabbed my bmx bike and headed out to the course.

I knew it was a bad idea to be by myself. But I needed to be alone. As I hit another jump, I felt wrong and pushed the bike away from me. I landed on my feet but grabbed the bike again and went back for the jump, this time staying with the bike. I smirked, maybe getting too cocky and going back again, this time trying a back flip. I landed on my front tire, my body flipping over the handle bars and hitting the ground. My vision blurred, and I couldn't move. I only realized then that I was crying. I pulled my knees to my chest and continued to cry.

I was so upset with not only myself but the whole situation. I shook as I cried silently, trying to get it all out when no one was around. I finally rubbed my eyes and stood up, brushing the dirt off my clothes. I grabbed my bike and slowly walked back to the house. The sun was long gone, replaced by a bright full moon. I put the bike in the garage and walked inside as quietly as possible. I just made it to the top of the stairs when Luke came out of him room. He looked at me and smiled.

“I was worried.” He said, pulling me into a hug.

“Sorry. I needed to vent.” I mumbled into his chest.

He smiled and looked down at me. He kissed my forehead gently and smirked.

“Goodnight.” He said.

“Goodnight.” I replied, walking into my room.

As soon as the door shut, Molly was staring at me. She sighed and shook her head.

“What?” I asked.

“You shouldn't be getting so close to Luke. Blake still loves you.” She said, looking me right in the eyes.

“Yeah, right.” I said, going into the bathroom to get changed.

“Katie.....please give him a chance to at least explain himself.” She said as I walked out.

I glanced at her and rolled my eyes. I wanted to be with Blake again, but I didn't know if I could trust him. I sighed and sat on my bed, rubbing my eyes.

“Where is he?” Her face lite up when I asked this.

“On the couch downstairs.” She said with a smirk.

I groaned and jumped off my bed, heading downstairs. I was a glow coming from the TV and saw Blake still awake, watching some random infomercial. I took a deep breath and walked over to the archway, leaning against it.

“Blake?” His head snapped in my direction, his eyes sparkling.

“Hey.” He said, looking me up and down, his eyes stopping at my upper arm.

“What happened?” He asked.

I glanced at my arm, seeing a few scratch marks from falling off the bike. I pushed off the wall and sat next to him. He may have had that sparkle in his eye but he still looked upset.

“I fell.” I said, rubbing my arm.

He nodded and glanced back at the TV. He sighed and looked back at me.

“I wasn't cheating on you.” He said, looking me right in the eyes.

I stayed silent. I simply nodded, letting him know to go on.

“She was an old friend of mine. I hadn't seen her in years. I was a little drunk at the time and invited her to stay the night. Nothing happened. We used to be like that, a long time ago. And I kissed her on the cheek when she left. That's all.” He said, keeping eye contact the whole time.

“Okay.” I said, suddenly feeling really stupid.

“Katie.” He said, taking both of my hands in his.

“I really do love you. I couldn't live with myself if I ever did something to hurt you. Please, can we just forget all of this and go back to the way things were?” He said, looking like he was going to cry.

“Blake I love you. But you ruined my trust in you.” I finally said.

“I understand that and I'll do anything to gain that trust back.” He pleaded.

I looked at his lips and saw a small cut on his bottom lip. My eyes widened as I lightly touched it with my hand.

“Did I do that?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah. You hit pretty hard.” He said with a chuckle.

I leaned closer and held my lips centimeters from his.

“I love you. And I never stopped.” I whispered.

He closed the space between us and kissed me. His hands rested on my lower back, my right hand in his cheek. I missed kissing him so much, that I didn't want to stop. I guess it's a good thing that he pulled away first or poor Travis would have had to get a new couch.

“I'll do whatever I can to make you mine again.” He said, reaching for the ring he had given me.

“Until then, you don't have to wear this. It'll motivate me.” He said, taking it carefully and placing it in his pocket.

I smiled as he pulled me into him and laid down, his arms tight around my waist. I turned and looked him, his eyes so happy I thought he was going to laugh.

“I'm not letting you get away this time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
aww! Bilko's gonna have to work his little Aussie ASS off!
hehe :) Hope you liked!

Go Kylee Go!

btw just for the record, Haiden Deegan, is the cutess kid on this planet

OH AND OMG CHECK THIS OUT! Bilko Twittered Me!