Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Luke’s a Knob

Guess what! Guess what! Guess What! TODD’S COMING TO VISIT! I’m so excited. He has a couple free days from tour and he’s coming to see me. Ever since he’s told me, I have had the biggest smile on my face. That was like two days ago and it’s still there.

But there’s always at least a few hours a day when that smile isn’t plastered to my face. And do you want to know why that is? Katie and her damn Aussie drama. If it’s not her complaining to me, it’s Bilko. If it’s not Bilko, it’s Luke. It never ends! I swear her life is a fucking X-Games soap opera.

I’m so happy Todd’s coming though, obviously. He hates Luke so he’s probably going to not want to be here, which is totally fine by me. There’s too much drama in his damn house. It’s starting to feel so small.

Just so I can be out of that house, I’m sitting on the front porch, waiting for my gorgeous man to pull up. He had text me and told me that ‘good things come to those who wait… You may not have to wait that long.’ I knew he was close. My Todd senses were tingling.

But off in the distance, Aussie laughter mixed with Katie’s could be heard from the backyard. I rolled my eyes, knowing that it wasn’t her Aussie… unless she wants Luke now. That may not be the worst thing, but I see Luke not being able to stay in a long-term relationship. He may be all lovey, dovey, kissy, huggy now, but later on… I just don’t see her with that man.

That’s none of my business though. What is my business is the sparkling truck that’s heading this way. My smile formed as I saw his tan not too scruffy face behind the windshield, dark sunglasses hiding his dark cocoa-colored eyes that I longed to look into for some time now. As he came to a stop, that bright smile of his seemed to make the sun shine that much more.

I was up and running before he even had the engine turned off. He left the door closed, staring at me, knowing that I was so impatient with him. I started jumping up and down from excitement and frustration as he slowly opened the door.

“You asshole,” I smiled, opening the door the rest of the way and wrapping my arms around him tightly.

“Well, I missed you too,” he said.

I could hear the grin in his voice without even having to look at him. I didn’t even bother to reply. I did want I wanted to do since he left a week and half ago. Without even thinking, I pressed my lips to his and would not pull away. He noticed too, smiling as our lips stayed together.

“That’s my Todd,” I smiled once we finally parted.

“Miss me?” he shot back, his grin still present.

“Shut the hell up and kiss me again,” I replied, thinking his question was the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard him ask… ever!

With him not putting any effort forward, I tugged on his belt buckle to pull him against me. This got me one of his signature smirks before our lips crushed together once again.

“Nice to know some people are actually happy,” I hear from behind me.

Parting with Todd unwillingly, I turn around and see my favorite Australian buddy looking so bummed out. I sighed as I glanced back over towards Todd.

“You two still haven’t fixed things?” Todd asked, as he leaned his hand against the mirror on his truck in a cocky way that made him so much sexier.

“No… she’s off with that knob,” he said.

His chose of words made me want to let out a little chuckle, but I was able to control myself for the most part. Luke’s a knob… I like it.

“Who is it now?” Todd went on to question. Even with his sunglasses on, I could tell he had rolled those dark hazel eyes of his.

“Luke,” Bilko seemed to spit his name out.

Parslow?” he shot back, turning his head towards me. “What the hell is that douchebag doing here?” he went on to ask me.

“You can’t blame me. He just called me and said he was coming to Travis’s. I had no part in this at all,” I defended myself.

Todd didn’t come back to say anything. He just rubbed his forehead. I’m pretty sure he accepted what I was saying, but didn’t like it at all. Just when I thought things would be ok… I hear Katie and the knob coming closer.

“Baby, maybe you and I should leave,” I suggested, tugging on his arm, but he slid it away.

I knew he was shooting a glare at Luke behind those Dragon Alliance Sunglasses of his. Oh man, the things that are going through my head right now…

Todd,” Katie smiled, running over and giving him a quick hug.

But behind those dark frames, his glare was still being shot at Luke. Right about now was the time when I wished that cocky guys got along. But nope. Cocky Todd and Cocky Luke will probably never get along.

Potter,” Luke started, not as nicely as the average person would.

Parslow,” Todd countered with a hint of disgust in his voice. “Hitting on someone else’s chick like always huh?” he went on.

My eyes almost popped out when I looked over at him. He just has to be the instigator.

“Last time I checked, she wasn’t anyone’s chick,” Luke replied, taking a few steps closer.

“Yeah, it’s probably because you came here. Things always seem to go wrong when ever you’re around,” Todd remarked, a little sarcastic laugh in his voice.

“I think it’s more like when you’re not around. Molly and I get along so much better without you here,” Luke smirked back.

Why me? He just had to bring me into this conversation. I’m pretty sure it was just to get a reaction out of Todd. And oh boy, did he get one.

“You keep, her name out your skuzzy mouth, Parslow,” Todd responded, clutching Luke’s shirt in his hands and pushing him up against the truck.

“Todd, don’t,” I finally stepped in.

Luke didn’t look intimidated at all though. He had the biggest smirk on his face that he was able to make. If I were Todd, I would have just punched him on looks alone.

“Todd, please. This isn’t worth it,” I said as calmly as I could.

His fists slowly loosened around Luke’s shirt. With one last push against the tuck, Todd let him go. Once Luke was a distances away,with Katie following him, Todd opened the driver’s door and climbed in.

“Come on, Molls,” he said dispassionately before closing the door.

I gave Bilko a reassure smiling before I walked off. He didn’t seem to be any better than before. How can Katie play with his emotions like that? Maybe Luke is a little better looking that Bilko, but… she loves him… Right? I don’t know though. I haven’t talked to her in a while. Most of her time has been spent with the knob.

“Why didn’t you tell me he was here? I wouldn’t have came if I knew,” he threw the truck in reverse just as I shut the door.

“That’s exactly why I didn’t tell you. Todd it’s just Luke. There’s nothing special about him,” I tried calming him as we drover away… maybe a little over the speed limit.

I hate it when Todd’s mad like this. Maybe Todd and I have our own little X Games soap opera.
♠ ♠ ♠
That argument too sooo long to write... I think it's dumb now, but whatever. I updated :P

Molly and now I can say TODD lol

comment?

GO KATIE! GO!!!