Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Won't Worry About You

Todd and I stayed silent until we came to a stop. Looking out past the windows; a lake was in front of us. I had to smile. Glancing over at Todd, I saw a small grin forming on his face as well. Water always calms him down. He rested his elbow on the center console, leaning my way. I did the same thing until our lips came together softly.

“Why am I so jealous when other guys are around you?” he asked once we slowly parted, but our lips were still teasingly close to each other’s.

“It’s because you love me more than anything in the world. And you hate the idea of any guy looking at me that isn’t you,” I smirked as my finger ran down his chest.

“You just know me so well don’t you, baby?” he smirked back, pulling me into his lap.

As our lips reconnected, he slowly reached down, fumbling with the knobs to lean the chair back more. His struggle made me smile into our kiss, but we still managed to deepen it even more. Once he had the seat adjusted to his liking, his hands came back up and rested on my waist. As time went on, that hand slowly made it down to my hips.

We parted briefly, allowing him to move his luscious lips from mine to my neck. Soft giggles escaped from me as he left gentle kisses down my neck. My fingers started running through his thick dark wavy, messy locks just as his hands worked their way under my shirt. Tiny goose bumps appeared all over my skin as his rough fingertips made contact with it.

Once my hands had finally pulled his Mulisha shirt half way off of him, my phone buzzed from the passenger seat, causing me to jump suddenly and pull away from his blissful kisses. He let out a disappointing groan as I reached over to pick it up. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye as I reached over to pick up my cellular device. The expression he had made me smile. Horny wanker.

“Hello?” I answered, smiling down at my lusty man.

“Molls? Where are you guys?” Katie asked, obviously crying.

“What’s wrong?” I shot at her, my smile fading quickly.

“It’s Blake,” she said, causing her voice to crack from just saying those two little words.

“Katie, what happened?”

“I don’t know. Luke, him and I all stormed off after you two left. The next thing I knew Blake’s body was on the ground. His ACL is torn and he has a concussion. Molls, I’m really worried about him. They had to put him in a coma,” she was full out crying now.

I frown as I climbed off of Todd and returned to my seat next to him. He knew something was wrong. Before I could even click my seatbelt back on, he had the truck started and backing out into the road.

“Katie, you really need to calm down. I’m sure he’s just fine,” I tried calming her.

“But I love him,” she told me for the first time since Blake has been gone.

It made my heart sink. Memories of whenever Todd was in the hospital came rushing over me. Just the thought made me reach over and grab onto his hand that wasn’t on the steering wheel. He glanced over at me and shot me an encouraging smile. To help even more, he brought my hand, which was still resting in his, up and planted a soft kiss on it. As he held onto it more, he started rubbing his thumb in small circles. These may be small things, but they had a huge impact on me.

“Are you guys still at the hospital?” I finally asked.

“Yeah. Could you guys come please?” she pleaded.

“Of course, hun. We’re on our way. We’ll be there shortly. I promise,” I tried to say as nicely as I could to put her at ease some.

She mumbled out an ok before we both hung up. I let out a sigh as I placed my phone back down. As my head came to a rest in my hand that wasn’t intertwined with Todd’s, he gave that hand a soft squeeze just to let me know that he was there.

“What happened, babe?” he asked caringly.

“Bilko tore his ACL… again,” I replied, causing Todd to let out a little laugh.

“What else is new?” he asked with a grin present on his face.

“Katie’s all worried though. Apparently, he has a concussion too,” I sighed, looking over at him, admiring his scruffy face.

“She’s a women. She’s supposed to worry about him,” he teased as his grin grew wider.

“Well, next time you crash, Potter, I won’t worry about you,” I shot at him, unconsciously raising my eyebrow his way.

“You know that’s a straight up lie. You worry every time I’m on that thing,” he smirked back.

“How would you know,” I asked rudely, pulling my hand away from his and crossing my arms, trying to imitate his cockiness.

“Because you scare the hell out of me on that bike of yours. My worst fear is losing you to a crash. I wouldn’t know what to do if I ever lost you,” he said, all joking aside.

It took everything out of me not to lunge at him, wrapping my arms tightly around him and showering him with kisses. I knew this man was the one for me.

A somewhat comfortable silence fell over us for the remainder of the way to the hospital. Once we both climbed out, I ran over to the driver side, jumping up into his arms. We held onto each other for a few extra seconds before he pulled back just a little.

“What was that for?” he asked, a smile growing on his gorgeous face.

“For being the man of my dreams,” I smiled, planting a soft kiss on his very plump lips.

“Well, in that case,” he smirked, cupping my cheeks with his hands and kissing me in a heated way.

“And what was that for?” I replied, wrapping my arms around his yummy frame.

“For being the girl of my dreams,” he smirked as his arm slung around my shoulders and we started walking towards the entrance.

I’m pretty sure the only way this moment could be more perfect was if we were walking into our house and not a hospital. But I guess it’s ok. We need to make sure our little Aussie buddy is ok… and his Sheila.
♠ ♠ ♠
I find this chapter rather boring... but.. whatever. Todd's in it :D lol

comment

Katie's turn!if she could stop watching videos of Bilko :-P