Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

You're Lying

The next day, Todd and I were back off to Temecula. With Bilko having to get surgery done, I offered for him and Katie to stay at our place. Obviously, Todd had a few issues with this. But it makes complete sense. If Bilko isn’t at his house, where is he? HERE! So, to help Katie out with his boredom, they should stay here. He’s leaving again for tour soon anyway. I don’t see the big deal.

Speaking of him leaving, I actually think he’s leaving tomorrow. He told me he only had two days off before he had to leave again. With him coming yesterday day and now being here today, that makes up his two days. Oh God… I’m stuck with the Aussie and Katie until he gets back…Maybe asking them to stay here wasn’t the best idea.

“What are you going to do with your hunky man gone?” Todd teased as he planted himself beside me on the couch.

“Go out and party my ass off,” I smirked.

“Too bad I couldn’t do that with you,” he pouted playfully.

“But you’ll be with your boys. You’ll forget all about little ole me,” I pouted right back.

“Aw, come here, baby,” he cooed as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me tightly against his chest. “You know I hate leaving you here alone,” he said against the top of my head as he left a few kisses there.

“Then don’t,” I smirked, rising up to look into those chocolate orbs of his that were outlined with long dark lashes.

“I got to get some money for us. You wanted to start a family right?” he snickered.

I stared at him for a few seconds. Is he kidding? He has to be. This is his idea of a little joke… right? That’s the only thing it could be. Why did our little… ‘episode’ occur a week ago then? He’s not making any sense to me right now!

“What are you talking about?” I asked, finally voicing my confusion.

“I don’t know… When I left, that’s all I could really think about. At the time I honestly thought you were…” he trailed off.

“Pregnant?” I finished for him with a smile coming over my face.

“Yeah… Pregnant…” he trailed off like the word was venomous to him. “I was kind of starting to… like the idea,” he finished.

You’re lying,” I pushed out without thinking.

“No… I talked to my mom about it when I was gone. First off, she wanted to smack the shit out of me when I told her what happened when we found out,” he said, a smile fighting its way through.

You got to love Todd’s mom. She’s such a sweet lady…And she usually sides with me during our arguments.

“I wanted to smack the shit out of you. What the hell are you talking about?” I smiled.

“I’m sorry. It was just this huge wave of shock,” he explained.

I nodded my head, totally understanding him… finally!

“I guess now, I wouldn’t mind having a… child… of our own,” he stumbled a little with that sentence.

I’m pretty sure he couldn’t even believe what was coming out of his own mouth. I know I couldn’t anyway. But this is such a huge step in our relationship… and in the positive direction.

“Todd, I have to say that this is the most amazing thing that I have heard you say since you asked me to marry you,” I smiled as a light shade of red flashed over him.

“It is pretty amazing isn’t it?” he replied with his usually cockiness present that makes him so irresistible to me.

“I don’t know if the world’s ready for a little Potter though,” I smirked as he started leaving soft kisses down my neck.

“I don’t think the world was ready for us to get married,” he shot back.

His words caused me to let out a laugh. I love this man.

“When’s Bilko and Katie coming?” he asked ever so casually.

“In a few hours. I think Bilko just went into surgery actually,” I responded, checking the time on the clock.

“So we have time to…” he trailed off, that usually smirk of his present along with that gleam in his eyes.

“Baby,” I said, trying to come off as shocked at his actions. But am I ever?

“You want kids. How are we supposed to make that happen?” he snickered as he pushed himself off the couch and stood in front of me with his hands on his hips.

That expression stayed as he reached down to pick me up. Once I was in his arms, he slung me over his shoulder as he started for the stairs. So many things were going through my mind right now. But not one of them was negative at all… But… how long does an ACL operation take?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.. and sucky...WHATEVER! lol jk

I didn't see the need for a polyvore thing... I mean they're clothes are coming off anyway so... haha jk

Comment?

Katie's,who doesn't like the nickname Brumby, turn! haha