Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Patrick Is A Valuable Part Of This Family

I sat on the couch, hanging up with Travis. I had just received some of the best news, but I wasn't as excited as I thought I would be. Blake had left for therapy just a little over an hour ago and I was stuck home alone. I sighed and got up, going upstairs and grabbing my suitcase. I packed some clothes then stopped once I heard the door open. I walked down the stairs and saw Blake standing there with a smile on his face.

“There's me sheila.” He said, opening his arms and pulling me into a hug.

“Blake I have to tell you something.” I said, my voice sounding very unhappy.

“What's wrong?” He asked, taking both of my hands in his. I sighed and looked up into his eyes.

“I'm going to Spain. Travis just called and told me that I'm going to be in the Red Bull X-Fighters” I said.

“That's great!” He said.

“You're okay with me leaving?” I asked, slightly shocked.

“Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?” He said.

I shrugged and went back upstairs, finishing my packing. I packed my gear bag as well then put everything by the front door. I was leaving to go to Maryland tomorrow and staying with Travis for a day then Travis and I are off to Spain! I sat back on the couch with Blake and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I looked up at him and smiled.

“You gonna be alright by yourself?” I asked.

“Yeah. I'll just bother Molly and Todd.” He said with a smile.

“And Patrick.” I said, throwing his sharpie covered starfish at him.

“Hey now! Patrick is a valuable part of this family!” He said, picking it up and dusting it off before placing it back on the couch.

“You're weird.” I said, shaking my head as I laughed.

“You're the one stuck with me.” He said with a large white smile.

I laughed and leaned up to kiss him. He leaned the rest of the way and the moment our lips met, he pulled me off the couch, a grin on his face.

“I won't see you for 2 weeks!” He whined.

“And you just got surgery!” I said.

“I asked Dr. G, he said it's fine.” He said with that head snap of his before wrapping his arms back around my waist and pulling me upstairs.

The next morning, I rolled over and kissed Blake's shoulder, earning a groan from him. His arms pulled me closer as his slowly opened. He smiled and kissed me.

“Good morning.” He said, the sleep still thick in his voice.

“Good morning.” I said back, kissing him quickly.

“You're leaving me today.” He said with a pout.

“I'll be back before you know it.” I said, running my fingers through his hair.

He nodded and kissed me once more before getting up. I sat in bed for a minute before finally getting up and getting dressed. I pulled on my sunglasses and headed downstairs. Blake was at the door waiting for me, forcing a smile. The whole car ride was silent, but it wasn't like the last time I almost left. This time it was comfortable, our hands intertwined, gently squeezing them from time to time.

This time Blake even walked into the airport with me. We sat at my gate, his arms around me, holding me as close as possible. When they called my flight, he looked down at me and kissed me. I knew he didn't want me to leave, I could just tell by the way he kissed me, like he would never see me again. We stood up, still kissing. He pulled away and pulled me into a hug.

“Be safe please.” He said, looking into my eyes with a puppy dog look.

“I'll try. I promise.” I said, giving him a quick kiss.

I went to walk away but he tugged on my hand, pulling me back. He looked even worse when I turned around.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too. I'll call you when I land.” I said, receiving one last kiss before leaving his arms and walking onto the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie

Awwww. Poor Aussie.

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MID-TERMS! NEW CLASSES NEXT WEEK! WOOOO!

haha : ) I posted this before Kylee got home so shhhhh! hehe.

Kylee's turn! : )