Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I Won't Love You Anymore

I have come to the conclusion that Bilko is a chicken shit. He hasn’t worked up the nerve to ask Katie yet. It’s been three weeks! He needs to grow a pair of Australian balls and do it… even though he sort of already has a pair…supposedly. The Bloke keeps coming to us, whining that he can’t do it. What the hell does he expect us to do? Ask her for him? Stupid Aussie.

But Todd and I have our own little things to worry about. I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow and guess what’s happening! We get to find out if it’s a boy or a girl. I’m so excited! I’ve been trying to busy myself with house chores, but there’s only so much that I can do… and what Todd will allow me to do. But he’s been working on his jumps all day. The constant sound of a dozer has been rattling the whole house ever since the sun came up. I’m so bored!

Peering out the window, I see Todd still busily working. It’s so cute. He looks so focused on perfecting his dirt paradise. When it comes to his dirt jumps, Todd is so serious. No one else can work on them but him. Getting tried of waiting for him to come inside, I went out and plopped my pregnant butt on his bike. I was so tempted to start it and roll it over to a jump, just to get a reaction out of him, but he rounded the corner, his huge brown eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

“What are you doing?” he asked, glaring at me in a flirty way as he came over.

“Nothing,” I replied with a teasing smile as he placed his hands gently on my sides and climbed on the back of his bike.

“I’m surprised you’ve lasted this long,” he teased, leaving soft kisses on my neck and traveling down to my shoulder.

“It’s killing me,” I whined, leaning against his chest, taking both of his hands in mine and gazing up into those gorgeous eyes of his.

My baby is going to have those dazzling eyes. I’m pretty sure it’s guaranteed. Look at those dark things compared to my green ones. Damn. Our baby is going to be so adorable.

“Want to go for a ride?” he asked, moving his leg to bring his bike to life.

“I guess,” I sighed out teasingly.

He smiled and within seconds, we were cursing around his course… I just wish I could have been planted on my own bike. But I liked this. I was in front of him with his one arm holding me securely against him. His hand was rested on my stomach. It kind of bummed me out that he wasn’t going at his usual speed though.

After a good fifteen minutes, we were back in the garage. I sighed loudly as he lifted himself off of his two-wheeled chariot.

“Come on, baby. Let’s go to bed,” he said with a cute toothless grin.

I pouted at him as I crossed my arms. His full smile formed as he came over and picked me up with ease. I love how I still seem to melt into his arms every time I’m pressed against him.

When we made it up to our room, he gently laid me down on the bed. Unconsciously, my smile grew as I watched him slide his shirt off and toss it to the floor. His own grin formed as he slowly climbed on the bed, teasing me by how long he took. Once his sexy, scruffy face was towering over me, he pressed his lips softly against mine. I hate it when he does this. It always makes me want more.

“Ready for tomorrow?” he smiled, but there was a hint of a smirk there. I didn’t want anything more than to press my lips against his plump luscious ones that were teasingly close to mine.

“I think the better question is: are you ready for tomorrow?” I smirked back as teasingly as I could.

His eyes traveled from mine down to my lips and back up. His smile was growing as he did so…along with something else. A wave of flirtation flashed over his eyes as he started kissing my neck and traveling up to gently nibble on my ear. He stopped and pulled away, but I could feel his hot breath, telling me that he was still closely lingering.

“I’m ready to find out that it’s a girl,” he whispered as lowly as he cold, driving me insane!

Do I even need to go on to explain what happens next? I mean come on… Todd, having his effect on me, and just him being him… We’ve gotten into this little pregnancy some how… and he is my husband.

That never gets old. My husband. No one can take him away from me. I thought of this as I laid against his bare chest, a slight gloss from sweat causing it to gleasen when I looked up at him. I have told my self so many times that I am constantly staring at perfection.

When I woke up in the morning, I looked up and let out a blissful sigh. Todd was still sleeping ever so peacefully with the slightest snore coming through those gorgeous full lips of his. Kissing them softly, I gently pushed myself off the bed and waltzed into the bathroom. No matter how much I loved it, I had to wash the sweet scent of Todd off of me.

Thankfully, I was able to shower properly without any interruptions from my hubby. As I wrapped my towel around me, I glanced in the mirror. My stomach is growing so fast. Four months. Oh god… I have five more months of this. I sighed heavily as my favorite scruffy face peaked around the corner at me.

“Morning, baby,” he smiled as he came over and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I smiled at him as he left a few soft kisses on my shoulder. From just seeing the look in his eyes, I could tell he was so excited. I haven’t told him this, but I’m not completely sure if I wanted to find out what we were having. I wanted some element of surprise when the time comes.

“Love you,” he whispered sweetly into my ear and then kissing my cheek before he started the shower.

I left the bathroom to go to the closet, leaving Todd to his morning routine. I hated that I couldn’t wear my usual clothes now. Katie had went with me to go pregnant clothes shopping… I hated every second of it. As I pouted throughout the whole day, she managed to pick out a few things I would wear. I only wear those when I go out though. Other times I wear Todd’s clothes…that are also starting to get a little tight.

After I had pulled those on, I went back to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. Todd was there in all of his shirtless, boxer glory. This perked me right up. I know he saw something in my eyes that something was on my mind though. he smiled weakly before he came over, wrapping his toned arms around me once again.

“You ok?” he asked sweetly as he kissed the top of my head.

I sighed, not daring to look up into those dark mocha eyes of his. They’ll make me spill out everything. But everything isn’t much. I guess it’s not really a big deal. It’s not like I’m cheating on him or want a divorce. I just want to wait to find out what our beautiful baby is going to be.

“How upset would you be if I wanted to wait to find out what we’re having?” I asked, a little more confidently than I thought I would be.

“I won’t love you anymore,” he said, a smile threatening to shine through.

Todd,” I replied as I nuzzled my head into his chest, hating that his sarcasm always makes me smile.

“I want to know what it is, but if you don’t, I’m ok with it,” he clarified.

I smiled again and then kissed him softly before I went to do my hair and makeup. Once I was all ready, Todd and I walked out to his truck. Todd, thinking that by me being pregnant, I can’t get up into it, has to hoist me up. I’m not going to lie, I love the extra attention, but… he assists me in everything.

We stayed quiet for the most part all the way to my doctor’s. There was the low thump of Todd’s techno music coming from the speakers that didn’t seem to bother me too much today. If anything, it actually made me happy.

Through my whole check up, a nervousness came over me. I think Todd could sense it. Every time I glanced his way, his eyes seemed to be questioning me. But each time I gave him an encouraging smile back. Truth was, I had no idea if I wanted to know what the baby was or not. I know he wanted to know. His eyes said it all. But me… I wasn’t sure now.

“Would you two like to know the sex of your baby?” the doctor asked nicely, glancing away from the fuzzy screen to Todd and I.

I looked over at him with a questionable look. All he did was give my hand a little squeeze. Great… I was on my own with this one… Do I or… don’t I?
♠ ♠ ♠
I was sooo tempted to write a naughty scene.. But I wrote this whole thing in school. That may be kind of awkward if a teacher saw what I was writing lol

Molly & Todd

Comment?

Katie Kens!!!who I got into Josh Grant!!!! lol