Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Molly Has A Point

“Molly has a point though.” Blake said as I collapsed onto our bed in frustration.

Blake and I have been talking about our wedding for the past hour and so far....nothing. I'm starting to think that Molly should plan it for us. I mean, Blake and I are such procrastinators and nothing would ever get done because of thator Blake would suddenly find me sexy and well....you can guess from there. Blake crawled on top of me and grinned his usual Aussie grin. I groaned and rolled my eyes as he kissed me.

“Blake I'm tired!” I whined as he stared down at me.

“Well fine then.” He teased, jumping off the bed.

I rolled my eyes again as I pulled my laptop over to me and checked my emails. My mom sent me another one about how she's happy we're getting married but she's not happy about me being only 20 and blah blah blah. I'm sure I saw something in there about Ray walking me down the aisle, which I do not want. I mean, he's a great guy but we're nothing a like and we never talk. It'd be weird, very weird. Maybe Bilko's dad could, I mean he acts like my father! OH SHIT!

BLAKE!” I shouted, he swung the door open looking terrified.

“What's wrong!?” He asked, holding the door handle tightly.

“Did you ever tell Tommy and Sandra!?” I said.

SHIT NO!” He shouted, his eyes getting wide.

I laughed as he ran over and grabbed his phone, giving me quick kiss and leaving the room. I laughed and continued looking through my mail. I got sudden urge to look at wedding dresses, and went on Google. Now I know how Molly felt, it's fun! As I looked through the dresses, Blake came back in the room, making my shut my laptop quickly.

“What are you hiding?” He asked as I put my laptop away.

“Something you're not allowed to see until the Wedding day.” I said, giving him a teasing grin.

“Oh well, mum and Tommy are excited. Mum wants to kill me for not telling them though.” He said, sitting next to me on the bed, his arms pulling me into him.

“They should come and visit. I haven't seen them in forever and I don't think they're ever met my mom and step-dad.” I said, looking up into his sweet brown eyes.

“Yeah. Mum can help you with the dress stuff.” He said, a look coming across his face that screamed I'm so fucking smart.

“And Molly and my mom.” I said, leaning up and kissing him quickly.

“Righto. I'll call them now, you call you're mum.” He said, kissing me before leaping off the bed.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom's number, picking up after only 2 rings. I had a feeling she knew it was me.

“Hey momma!” I said.

“Hi honey! How are you!?” She asked, sounding....happy?

“I'm great. Hey, listen I know we haven't seen each other in a while and I was wondering if you and Ray wanted to come out?” I said, hoping she'd say yes.

“I would love too! We can get on a plane in 2 days! And I would love to see Molly's baby.” She said

“Awesome! And you'll get to meet Blake's parents too.” I said, my smile forming

“I'm excited. I'm gonna book my flight now. I love you sweetie, bye.” She said and quickly hung up

I laughed and put my phone back, wandering into the closet and putting on my pajamas. I crawled under the covers and yawned. Blake came back and smiled, putting on his shorts and laying next to me, his arms wrapping around me.

“Mum and Tommy are coming in 2 days.” He said, kissing the top of my head.

“Same with my mom and Ray.” I said, laying my head on his chest.

“Think we'll get any alone time with them here?” He asked.

“Not at all.” I said, kissing his bare chest.

He laughed and pulled me closer, kissing the top of my head one last time before we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo!
I've updated everything!
lol now time for a shower xD

KYLEE "KANGAROO" POTTER!