Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

You're Life Revolves Around Dirt

I haven’t seen Todd all day. The thought kind of made me sad. Sure I’ve seen him, but I haven’t actually talked to him. He’s out back in his little dirt heaven. This morning he woke up extra early to fix his mounds of dirt. He promised me he wouldn’t ride. I’m pretty sure he is though. The sound of his Honda is so detectable to me. Kind of weird, but…

So, Maddie and I have been cooped up in the house all day. She’s a little fussy, but I think it’s because she hasn’t seen daddy all day. That is soon going to change. She hasn’t been out to the backyard yet. We’ve had plans to make it a little more child friendly, but they haven’t happened yet. And plus, she hasn’t seen what her parents do. She’s just been around the bikes. She hasn’t yet been amazed by her daddy’s amazing style.

“You hear daddy making all that noise?” I asked, smiling as I picked her up from her playpen.

She didn’t even coo for me. Usually, she does. Somebody’s having a bad day.

“Lets go see what daddy’s up to,” I cooed at her and still nothing.

The second we got out that door and she saw Todd soaring through the air, she started babbling to no end. Todd has this girl so spoiled. It’s not even funny anymore. We stood there, watching the gorgeous man maneuvering around the course. It made me want to hop on my bike and just hit a ramp. I wouldn’t even attempt a trick. Fourteen months off the bike is way too long!

It didn’t take long for Todd to spot us and come rolling over. He wheelied most of the way, making little Maddie giggle. He plopped back down and then killed the engine. When he took his helmet off, his thick locks were sticking up. It was so cute.

“She wants to go for a ride doesn’t she?” he smirked as he hung his helmet and goggles on his handlebars.

“No, she’s just missed her daddy all day,” I said with a smile as he held his arms out for her. She did the same to him, but clenching and unclenching her hands.

“What about mommy?” he asked as I took her over to him.

“I always miss you,” I replied, making him smile.

He reached up and gave me a quick kiss. Maddie let out a little baby giggle. She always seems to do this whenever Todd and I share a kiss. It’s so cute. But what is cute right now is Maddie smacking Todd’s arm. She seemed to be getting pretty pissed off too.

“What is she doing?” he asked, smiling down at her.

“You have dirt on your sleeves. She doesn’t like it,” I smirked.

“She does too. Madison, you’re a Potter. Your life revolves around dirt,” he said, picking her up and putting her in the air, making direct eye contact with her.

She squealed. That faded into giggles as he brought her back and held her against his chest. I stood there, admiring my cute little family. But of course that had to be ruined by the Aussie’s voice screeching from the house.

“Where are my lovely Potters?” he yelled.

Maddie let out a little whine as if she were sighing like I was. This girl is so my daughter. But of course Todd yelled back. Seconds later, the Aussie and his happy Sheila came trotting towards us. The Sheila looked really happy today for some reason… oh god, I can only imagine what they just got done doing.

“Word, mate,” Todd said.

I rolled my eyes as Bilko replied, saying something that was Aussie to the max. Maddie giggled at him, making him smile and taking her from Todd. I always get nervous when he’s holding her. I know it’s Bilko and I should trust him because he is my friend, but… he’s naturally hyper… and I think he has ADD.

“Hey, Molly,” Katie said, going up on her tiptoes and then going back to her flat feet.Uh oh… she wants something.

“Katie,” I said, trying to match her tone.

“Guess what Blake and I are doing?” she said with excitement growing in her voice.

“Besides the dirty?” Todd chimed in.

A laughed came out of me as Katie gave him a glare.

“Todd Potter, you’re daughter is right there,” she replied, pointing at Madison who was still tucked in Bilko’s arm, cooing up a storm. “I still don’t see how that cute thing was made from you,” she went on to tease Todd.

“Shut up. You know I’m sexy,” Todd smirked, putting his arm around me, but looking at Katie.

“God no. My koala’s sexy,” she smiled, looking at Bilko.

Oh god, they have pet names for each other. I don’t even want to know what BIlko calls her. He knows too much Aussie slang.

“We’re actually starting to plan our wedding,” she finally said, almost jumping up and down.

Finally!” I said, maybe a little too loudly.

It made everyone laugh as I nuzzled my face into Todd’s chest. It’s always my mouth. It never fails.

“Molls, Bilko and I’s parents are coming in two days. Our moms are going to help me pick out my dress. I really would like it if you could be there too,” she said, being one hundred percent serious.

“Aw, really?” I asked, so happy that she asked that.

“Oh yeah. You’re like the sister that I never had. I would love to hear your opinions,” she smiled.

She has too many opinions,” Todd snickered.

I smacked his arms lightly, making him chuckle. He may be right, but… I don’t care. I get to help Katie pick out her beautiful wedding dress. And I thought I would only go wedding dress shopping once. I am so happy that I am wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... everyone has to thank Katie Kens for motivating me to write this. She was sending me really sexy pictures of Todd :D haha

Todd & Molly

comment!