Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Twitch Split My Lip!

I stood in the airport, checking my phone as people filed out of the terminal. I watched and waited, shifting my weight and adjusting my glasses. Then I finally saw the mop of brown, curly hair known as my mom. I ran over and tackled her into a tight hug, her laughter filling my ears, along with Ray's.

“I missed you too!” She said, squeezing me tightly.

“How was you're flight?” I asked as we started walking to meet up with Blake.

“Fine. This one snores.” She said, elbowing Ray.

“I'm lucky. Blake doesn't.” I said with a large white smile.

We all laughed and I suddenly heard familiar Aussie's accents from a few feet away. Blake turned and smiled, his parent's still ignoring the fact that we were right in front of them. That is until Blake said something.

“Oh Katie! Honey! How are ya!?” Sandra said, pulling me into a tight hug.

“I'm great. This is my mom and her husband Ray.” I said as she released me.

They all talked for a little while Blake and I hung back, watching them talk to each other, occasionally laughing at my mom not understanding Blake's. We finally got everyone together and brought them to their respective hotels. Molly was kind enough to offer to have everyone over for dinner at her place. But first, I wanted to ride my dirt bike.

“Fine! Go and ride! I don't care!” Molly whined as I pulled my jersey over my head.

“When I'm done, I'll watch Maddie for you.” I said as Maddie handed me my gloves.

Molly smiled and I pulled them on and then my helmet, starting my bike up. Blake and Todd were already out on the course. I smiled and waved at Molly and Maddie before riding off. My mom told me it wasn't a good idea to ride, seeing as I'm getting married soon and if I broke a bone or if Blake did it would be a disaster. I didn't care at the moment, I haven't rode in so long! As I started onto the course, Blake came flying in front of me, making me stop.

“Todd and I are going to Twitch's! We'll be back before everyone's here!” Blake shouted over the engines.

I nodded and watched them leave. I laughed and shook my head as I started for a jump, trying a back flip and my bike flying out in front of me and me landing on my back. Molly appeared in my vision, Maddie in her arms, both of them looking terrified. I stood up and cracked my back, picking up my bike and bringing it over.

“See Maddie? This is what happens when you haven't rode a dirt bike since X-Fighters.” I said sweetly, trying to stop her from freaking out.

She made a few noises, making me smile as she buried her head into Molly's shoulder. I laughed and started my bike back up, deciding to save the back flips for later. After a few 3's, I tried the flip again, landing a little bumpy but landing none the less. I rode over to Molly and cut the engine, pulling off my helmet and shaking my hair.

“Go ahead mommy. I've got her.” I said, putting my bike away and holding my arms out to take Maddie.

Molly sighed and handed her to me, kissing her head before putting on her gear and getting on the bike. I smiled and waved as she started the bike and started for the course. I looked down at Maddie and brought her inside with me, placing her on the couch and handing her Patrick. I pulled my jersey off and sat on the couch, crossing my legs and watching her. I could her Molly's bike outside, doing her best. Maddie started fussing and I jumped off the couch, thankfully, Molly just walking in.

“She's hungry I think.” I said.

“Okay.” She said, smiling as she picked her up.

“I'm gonna head home, I need a shower.” I said, giving her a quick hug and grabbing my things.

When I got home, I went right into the shower, letting the hot water pull the dirt off my skin. I realized that Blake might need a shower too so I got out, pulling on some shorts and pulling my hair up. Just as I walked downstairs, Blake came in, covered in dirt. He didn't realize I was there, because he was rubbing his chest and back. I crossed my arms and leaned on the stairway, glaring at him.

“What did you do?” I asked, causing him to jump.

“Nothing. I'm fine.” He said, trying to smile.

“Liar! You've got a fat lip too! What did you do!?” I snapped starting to laughonly a little

“I hit the deck pretty hard today. Then Twitch split my lip with a microphone.” He said.

“Aw poor baby.” I said, walking over and hugging him gently.

He flinched slightly, making me frown. I picked his lips quickly before tossing him some pain killers.

“I guess my mom was right.” I said as he took them.

“Shut up.” He mumbled, swallowing the pills and smiling.

“Go shower, You'll feel better.” I said, pushing him up the stairs.

When I heard the door shut, I jumped onto the couch and texted Angie. I laid down and stared up at the ceiling, still texting Angie. Then my phone slipped through my hands and fell on my face.

“Fuck!” I yelled, rubbing my nose.

I heard Blake chuckled and I snapped my gaze to see him in the kitchen, rubbing his hair with a towel, and shirtless.I like

“Shut up Aussie!” I said, sticking my tongue out as I sat up.

He walked over and sat next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my nose. I rested my head on his shoulder and took his hand in mine. Before I knew it, it was time to leave. Blake quickly changed and we headed over to Molly's house.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko

There we go!
I finally updated!
lol

Kylee Potter!