Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

You're Picking on My Daddy

As I was getting ready for this little dinner with everyone, I hear Madison cooing to Todd from our bedroom. It made me smile. Since he was all ready and didn’t have anything else to do, he was in charge of getting the little one ready. Just from his little comments he was making, I’m sure he was having an amazing time.

“How you doing, baby?” I asked with a smile as I finished up my eyeliner.

“Shut up, Molly,” he said teasingly.

Maddie let out a little laugh. She’s always smiling or laughing. Gosh, I love it. As I was fixing my hair, Todd appeared in the mirror. He had a smirk on his face as he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed. He looked so sexy.

“You left Maddie by herself. Todd, what kind of father are you?” I teased, knowing that he probably put her in her playpen.

“You know I wouldn’t do that. I love my beautiful girls so much,” he said with a cute little smirk as he came over and put his hands on my hips.

I turned around, a huge smile plastered to my face as I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. That sexy smirk of his turned to a smile that matched mine before our lips collided together. As he deepened the kiss, he lifted me up onto the counter without breaking this amazing moment.

Once we parted, we both smiled before pecking each other’s lips quickly. I wanted more, but Maddie was out in the room and people would start showing up soon.Wouldn’t that be just the perfect time for a naughty? Todd probably wouldn’t care. That’s just him. But Maddie let out a little scream for attention, making both of us laugh

“Mommy’s coming, honey,” I said to her, kissing Todd’s cheek one more time before going out to our room.

She was kicking and throwing her arms everywhere, but she wasn’t crying. She was just cooing up a storm. God, I love this little thing so much.

“Look at Mommy’s pretty girl. Daddy made you all pretty didn’t he?” I smiled as I picked her up.

Todd put her in a cute little dress. I don’t think she liked it too much though. This little thing is so going to be a little Tomboy. I like it though. That’s exactly how I was.

She smiled as she saw Todd coming over. Of course, she held her little arms out to him.Being the little spoiled brat that she is, Todd took her right away.

Daddy’s girl,” I mumbled teasingly as I started down the stairs.

I heard Todd’s chuckle following close behind. There was nothing left for me to do in preparation of this dinner. We just needed our lovely guests to show up. So in the mean time, we’re playing with Maddie on the couch… until there was a knock on the door. Since little Madison was clinging to her father like always, I got up and answered the door. I figured it was Katie’s Family. If it was Bilko’s, he’d probably be with them and he just barges through the door… But it was neither of them.

Cam! Brooke!” I said excitedly as I wrapped my arm around both of them.

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen these two. I know I saw Cam a few years ago at X Games when Todd has his little crash, but that’s way too long. I’m so happy their here.

“Bilko invited us. He said you shouldn’t mind,” Cam spoke up once I pulled away from both of them.

Bilko,” I said, rolling my eyes as I let them in.

“Where’s the little one? I’ve heard Katie babble about her through the phone,” Brooke asked, smiling wide as she wondered into the living room.

Without me having to say anything, she went right over to Todd and took Maddie away from him. The look Todd gave her made both Cam and I laugh.

“Who would have thought Potter would have a kid and be like this,” Cam teased as he went over and sat across from his beautiful fiancé and Todd.

“Shut up, Cam,” Todd said with a cute little smile on his face.

Cam sat there, making fun of Todd. It was funny. With every comment, Todd’s face got so much redder. It was cute though. I wanted to go over and give him a huge and say poor baby, but I contained myself. Maddie seemed to join in from Brooke’s lap. She was giving Cam the meanest look I have ever seen her make.

“What is that look for, Sheila?” he asked towards Maddie with a smile.

“Tell him, Maddie. You’re picking on my Daddy,” I said, standing up and going over to wrap my arms around Todd.

He smiled before he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, making soft giggles escape from me. I kissed the top of his head as my fingers ran through his thick black locks. Maddie let a loud coo and lunged towards us. Brooke smiled as I reached over Todd and grabbed her. We both kissed the top of her head at the same time, making her smile that big toothless smile of hers.

All five of us sat there, making small talk before there was another knock on the door. This time Todd pushed himself to his feet to answer the door. All of a sudden I got really nervous. I knew Katie’s mom had come around to the idea of her and Bilko being together, but… was she one hundred percent ok with it? I guess we’ll find out tonight. I just hope it turns out peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me way too long to write... kinda sucky... but whatever...I should be writing about Josh lol jk I still love my Po-ttery very much :D haha

Todd, Molly, and Maddie

Comment!

KATIE KENS!!!