Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Get Married In Vegas

Dinner was actually going very well. Everyone was getting along and both mine and Blake's moms can't get over how adorable Maddie is. I glanced over at Blake and he took my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I cleared my throat, thankfully earning everyone's attention. oh man.

“I uh....wanna thank Molly and Todd for everything they're done for Blake and I over the past year.” I said, suddenly very nervous.

Blake kissed our hands again, urging me to go on. I had a feeling I was gonna get hell for this from my mom later but I'm an adult and this is my wedding we're planning.so she can ever so kindly suck it

“And...I was going to have....uh...Ian walk me down the aisle. But mom, I can't have Ray do it. We aren't anything a like and we barely talk as is.” I said, glancing at her.

“It's alright Katie. I don't mind.” Ray said, sending me kind smile.

“So, after lots of thinking, I was uh...wondering if uh....Todd would.” I said, looking down at Blake's hand in mine

I heard Maddie giggle and then I was being pulled into a hug by none other than Todd. I'm pretty sure I heard Molly say something along the lines of me and Todd being like brother and sister, but I couldn't hear her due to Todd squeezing the hell out of me.

“Don't kill the poor girl mate!” Cam said, earning a few laughs.

He let go and smiled. I assumed that meant yes, which made this so much easier for me. Blake grinned then stood up as I sat down.

“And since Todd can't be the best man, I thought I should ask a fellow Aussie. What do ya say Cam?” Blake said, his usual Aussie attitude showing.

Cam laughed and nodded, walking over and giving him a 'bro' hug. We all sat down and finished dinner, the guys going out back to check out the dirt bikes. Leaving me alone with 4 other women, plus Maddie, who had to throw her two sense in everything. Oh yeah, she is defiantly Todd and Molly's kid.

“That was so cute Kates.” Molly said, pulling me into a hug.

“Yeah Yeah.” I said, shooting her a playful look.

“So, have you got you're dress yet?” Brooke asked.

“I was kind of hoping that...ya know....you all would come with me tomorrow.” I said.

“Of course!” Sandra answered, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

We all talked about wedding stuff for a little while longer before everyone started leaving. Blake and I picked up our parent's separate, something I am now regretting. Once we pulled away from Todd and Molly's, my mom started.

“Todd!? Of all people!? Why not Ray! He's actually family!” She said, her voice getting loud.

“Mom. I already said my reason. Besides, this is my wedding. Ray, do you mind?” I said.

“Nope. I'd rather watch the whole scene. You don't get the full experience otherwise. Well, that's what I think.” He said, giving me a smile.

That shut her up. Thank god. I dropped them off at their hotel and drove home, getting in the door and dragging myself upstairs, changing into my pajamas and collapsing onto my bed. I heard footsteps and the door opening, Blake coming in and collapsing onto bed next to me.

“I think that went well.” He said, laughing a little.

“Totally.” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Busy day tomorrow.” He said, letting out a sigh.

“Yeah. Dresses, venue, tuxes....so much planning!” I complained, burying my face into his shoulder.

“It's part of the experience.” He said, chuckling at my complaints.

“It would be so much easier if we just said fuck it and get married in Vegas.” I mumbled.

“Now where's the fun in that?” He said, making me rolls my eyes and roll onto my side, turning off the light.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my shoulder gently.

“I love you.” He said, kissing my head.

“I guess I love you too.” I said, turning to face him.

“You're so funny.” He said, full of sarcasm.

“Ah mate, I'm hilarious.” I said, mocking his accent.

He laughed and kissed me again before we both fell asleep. Needing to rest for a long day ahead of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's kinda....bleh.

But I feel kinda bleh....well more like I wanna throw up my internal organs.
Annnnnyway
Let's get the image of me puking out of you're heads, shall we?

Kylee!