Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

You Can't See The Dress

Molly took her car, saying that she needed to stop somewhere and she would meet me and the rest of the girls at the dress shop. I shrugged it off and drove over, seeing them all sitting around. I walked in and my mom smiled, walking over and hugging me tightly. Then Sandra and Brooke gave me hugs before we all sat down.

“Where's Molly?” Brooke asked.

“I dunno. She said she would meet me here.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

They all nodded and I went into the back where the women gave me a robe to sit in. I came back out and sat with everyone, waiting for Molly to show up. When she finally did, she had another blonde woman with her. She was really pretty, with a nice smile. She looked at me and smiled, Brooke getting up and hugging her tightly.

“How ya holding up Lauren?” She asked her, holding her by the shoulders.

“I'm alright. It's getting a little easier.” Lauren said, sending her a smile.

Molly glanced over at me and smiled, taking Lauren and guiding her over. I stood up and Molly stood with me.

“Lauren, this is Katie. Katie, this is Lauren.” Molly said.

“I know all about you.” Lauren said, pulling me into a hug.

I laughed and hugged her back. Not knowing who the hell she was, but ignoring it. Molly shoved me over to the employees and they pulled some dresses for me. They were all pretty but I hated being poked and prodded by these women. I watched them pulling dresses and one caught my eye that they had said I wouldn't like.without asking me. I walked over and pulled it out, the women giving me a weird look.

“I'm the bride aren't I?” I said.

“You go girl!” I heard Lauren shout.

I laughed and walked back, pulling on the dress and smoothing out the material. It fit perfectly, the women smiled at me and picked up the train as I walked out and looked in the mirror. Molly was the first one to speak.

“Oh my god.” She said.

The dress was....perfect. Strapless and long. Sandra and my mom walked up behind me and then to my sides. Both of them had tears in their eyes.

“Oh honey. You look so beautiful.” My mom said, wiping her eyes.

“Blake is going to die sweetheart.” Sandra said.

I smiled and turned around to face Brooke, Molly, and Lauren. They all looked like Sandra and my mom. Tears in their eyes and jaws wide. I almost started laughing, that is until we saw a truck pull up to the store. Molly whipped around and her eyes widened in horror. Molly stood up and quickly started for the door.

“Lauren! Brooke! Hid Katie! Quick!” She said.

They quickly ran over and picked up my dress as I hid in the dressing room. I pulled off the dress and pulled on my robe quickly. I peaked through the door and saw Blake, Cam, and Todd standing with Molly, Sandra and my mom with Molly.

“You're not supposed to be here!” Molly snapped.

“Why not?” Blake asked, crossing his arms.

“Because it's tradition honey. You can't see the dress until the day of the wedding.” Sandra said.

“I told you.” Todd piped in.

“Fine. I guess I'll leave.” Blake said, turning and walking out with the guys.

Lauren, Brooke and I looked at each other and smiled. Once the truck left we walked back out, all laughing.

“That was weird.” Brooke said.

“Good thing we have some ninja skills huh?” Molly said.

“Yeah. Well, I think that's the one.” I said, pointing to the dress hanging in the room.

They all smiled and nodded. We bought the dress and then I realized that I didn't have a place to hide it.

“You can hid it at mine. I'll make sure Todd doesn't see it.” Molly said, a large grin on her face.

I agreed and Molly took the dress home with her. I drove back to mine and Blake's and took a shower before collapsing onto our bed, taking a much needed nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie

lol Blake's an idiot.
Sorry for the suckish chapter but I couldn't think of much else to happen.
I know, I know...Kylee's a better writer. Admit it : )

Kylee Potter!