Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Papa Potter

Lauren came back to the house with me. I hated that I never see this girl as much as I used to. With Jeremy and Todd riding together almost everyday, Lauren would come over and hang out with me…

But on a happier note, Lauren hasn’t seen Maddie yet. I’ve been chatting her ear off about the little bundle of Potter. She seemed so excited. And to make everything else so much better, Todd wasn’t home yet… or so I thought.

When we got inside, there he sat on the couch with Maddie in his toned arms. Of course, dumb ass me had Katie’s dress in my arms. Right away, Lauren opened her arms to do as much as she could to hide me behind her. I smiled innocently at Todd as we both tried to match each other’s steps as we worked our way to the stairs.

Once we finally made it up to Todd and I’s room, I went straight to my side of the closet and hid it behind the racks and racks of clothes. Todd will never find it there… Not that he would really go looking for it, but who knows? Maybe Bilko will send him on a secret mission to try and find it.

“Good job, girl,” Lauren smiled as she held her hand up.

I smiled back as I hit her hand in a high five. We both thudded down the stairs, hearing loud coos from my little baby girl. Every time she heard one, Lauren turned around and smiled at me.

“I would have never guessed that she’s Todd’s,” she teased before we made it back to the living room.

I heard that, Lauren,” Todd piped in before he could even see us.

“Shut up and give me that beautiful baby,” she teased as she held her arms out to take the little one.

Maddie instantly looked Lauren over with those huge green eyes of hers…that, I am determined, will eventually turn brown. But after a few seconds, little Madison started giggle at the faces Lauren was giving her. That’s my baby girl.

“This cute little thing came from… that?” she teased towards Todd, smiling as she did so.

“Shut up. You know she looks just like me,” he replied in his cocky way as he rested his hands behind his head.

Todd may be cocky, but damn is he so sexy. That comment got him a kiss from me as I sat on the armrest of the couch. He smiled once we parted and rested his arm around my waist.

“So ladies, how was dress shopping?” he asked, looking from me to Lauren.

“Fine until a couple stupid boys showed up,” Lauren said with Maddie seeming to agree with her.

“It wasn’t my idea. I told Bilko so many times that the groom is not supposed to see the dress until the day of the wedding. I’m like, ‘dude, I’ve been through this. She will flip her shit if you show up there right now.’ And so the fucker goes and drives to every dress shop in town until he found her truck,” he said, making both Lauren and I smile.

Oh, gosh, that’s so Bilko. I wonder how long he was searching… I resisted my urges to ask that question. Todd probably didn’t have a clue. Men usually don’t pay too close attention to that stuff.

“That boy really loves her though. I could see it when he looked around the room for her,” Lauren smiled.

“Thanks to this chick. She can never go without two of her friends of the opposite gender go without being together,” Todd chimed in.

I rolled my eyes at him… maybe wanted to give him a soft smack, but nope. I’m not abusive.

“But you had to know that they wanted to be together,” I said, looking at him with a knowing grin.

“Yeah, they were practically stripping each other with their eyes,” he had to blurt out.

Todd,” Lauren shot at him, trying so hard to hide her big white smile.

“It’s the truth! I mean, Molly and I look at each other the same way. There’s nothing wrong with it,” he said in his cocky way once again.

“Your daughter’s over there,” I replied, sliding down next to him and resting my head on his shoulder as my hand ran up and down his upper arm.

“So… she’s too young to understand,” he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes again, watching our little cutie interact with Lauren. She stayed for about an hour. Todd insisted that I wasn’t cooking tonight and ordered a pizza, thinking that Lauren would stay. But she said that she needed to get home. I would love for her to stay, but if she really wanted to go, I would take her.

The whole way back to her house, she talked about how cute Maddie was and that she was still surprised that Todd was able to produce such a cute baby. Why does everyone think that? I find my man very sexy, but whatever.

When I got home, the house was actually silent. This was kind of shocking. As I walked in more, I saw my little darling sleeping in her playpen. I smiled as I wondered into the kitchen, thinking that’s where my sexy man would be. He was there all right. He was leaning against the counter, taking bites of a slice of pizza. When he looked up at me, his big brown eyes,that our daughter should have, sparkled at me.

“I went on a wedding dress hunt,” he smirked as I walked closer.

“Don’t be such a smartass,” I teased as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Bilko thinks I did. I told him I couldn’t find it. I was down her with Maddie the whole time though. I promise. I was a good boy,” he seemed to pout.

“Maybe I should wake up Maddie and see what she has to say,” I teased as my hands ran up and down his back.

“No. I just got her to sleep. Once you left she kept whining. She either wanted Lauren or just didn’t want to sleep at all,” he said, seeming to get a little hyper.

“Papa Potter took care of it though huh?” I smiled as his arms were finally wrapped around me like I love.

“There isn’t anything Papa Potter can’t handle,” he smirked before he pressed those yummy plump lips against mine.

Whenever he kisses me, it seems like everything just fades away. All the stresses of the day, the worries about our little Maddie. All that concerns me is this lusty man wrapped in my arms… Until our gorgeous daughter starts fussing and he slowly pulls away from me.

Papa Potter?” I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Momma Molly?” he smiled back.

“She’s a daddy’s girl remember?” I smirked.

He rolled his eyes teasingly at me before he slowly made his way to the living room to get our whiny baby girl. But of course, Todd can never keep his hands to himself. His had to smack my ass before he passed. I should have shouted back with a smart ass comment, but I couldn’t think. That man is just something else… and I like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I was forced away from Josh Grant to write this chapter... I think it turned out pretty ok lol

comment?

There Katie Kens.. you can write about your Aussie now :D