Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

Masshole

We met Todd and Molly at the airport at about 4 am. Todd looked pissed and Molly wouldn't stop complaining. Blake knew to stay quiet, since I had told him about my evil plan. It was a non-stop flight from LAX to Bradley. I planned on sleeping the whole time.

Once the plane landed, I texted my brother, telling we were at baggage claim. Molly, Todd, and Blake all sat on a bench, trying to keep their eyes open. I stood, watching for my brother. I sighed and checked my phone. It had been an hour and I could tell that someone was going to start complaining. I spotted him wearing his Marines hat and I smiled, calling his name. He ran over, picking me up and hugging me tight. Once he put me down, he glanced over tothe three stooges Blake, Todd, and Molly. He waved happily and they all waved back slowly. We all piled into his hummer and started the drive back home.

When we got to my mom's. I shook everyone awake, as we got out of the car, Todd clung to Molly.

“It's fucking cold!” He complained.

I laughed and picking up two snowballs. I held them behind my back and waited. As soon as Todd and Molly kissed, I threw it. SCORE! I got them right in the face. Blake and I started laughing as they rubbed their faces, starting to shake from the cold. I took the last one and smiled at Blake. His face fell and he went to run but I got in right in the back of the head. I couldn't help but laugh at his face.

“But you promised!” He said, walking over to me.

“Sorry baby. It was just too perfect.” I said with a smile.

We all grabbed our bags and headed inside the warm house. My mom was in a surprisingly good mood. She smiled and hugged everyone. I showed Molly and Todd where they would be staying. Blake took our bags to our room and I heard a familiar voice say hello to me. I turned around saw Randy. But he looked different. His once shaggy hair was clean and cut shorter, he was taller and look a lot tougher. But his smile gave away his sweet side.

“Hey. You look great.” He said, standing awkwardly.

“Thanks. You too.” I said, trying to not seem as awkward.

He took a step-forward and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back but I was relieved to not have the same feeling go through me as I do with Blake. We let go of each other, a smile on both of our faces. He was like another brother to me now. Blake walked and smiled at me, putting his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

“Blake, this is Randy. Randy, this is my boyfriend Blake.” I said.

“G'day.” He said nicely to Randy

“Hey.” He said, shaking Blake's hand

“I always had a feeling that you'd find a guy in your sport. On the looks part, I approve.” Randy joked. I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

“And I'm not surprised that he's Australian either. You've always had a soft spot for accents.” He said. oh my god, he's trying to embarrass me!

“How do you think I got her to go on a date with me mate?” Blake said with a laugh.

I was incredibly happy that they were getting along, or so it seemed. As long as they weren't at each others throat's I was pleased. Todd and Molly came back out and stopped short.

“Todd, Molly, this is Randy. Randy, this is Molly and her husband Todd.” Randy hugged Molly and shook hands with Todd.

“Wow Randy. The Marines did you some good huh?” I said, smiling at him.

“Sure it did. I'm still the same Masshole though.” He said with a grin that I knew all too well.

“So, Todd, Molly, Blake, you guys have an hour to rest. After that, we're going snowboarding. We just got some fresh snow earlier and I wanna see if I'm still good.” I said.

“I doubt it. I think motocross ruined you.” Randy said. I swung my arm at him, whacking him in the stomach.

“Holy shit! You may be small but damn!” He said, hunching over.

I laughed as Blake kissed my cheek and headed off to sleep. Molly and Todd went into their room to sleepor make babies. Randy smiled at me as I went outside to the garage to check on my stuff. I had snow mobiles, snowboards, skis, and ice skates for winter. Yes, I ice skate. Don't judge me. I happened to enjoy feeling girly.

“So you know, I'm going back to Iraq after Christmas.” Randy said, watching me check the engines on the snow mobiles.

“And I haven't seen you in a while.” He said as I grabbed a gas jug to fill up the tanks.

“What are you getting at?” I said, not looking up from my work.

“Well I was wondering if you would go on a date with me.” He said. My head snapped in his direction.

“Just as friends! I know you and Blake are together. I wouldn't try anything, I promise.” He swore.

I put the gas away and shut the hoods. I wiped off my hands and looked at him. I sighed heavily and sat on one of the snow mobiles.

“I'll think about it.” I said, starting the engine, making sure that it was working. I checked the other one and turned them off.

“Okay.” He said, following me back inside.

I took off my jacket and boots and went into my room. Blake was passed out, snoring lightly. I smiled and shut the door. I pulled off my clothes and put on some sweats as I crawled into the warm bed. I had a lot to think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie Snowboarding
woah! That was long! lol

Comments :)

Kylee!Bilko is my little Koala and Todd is your Teddy Bear :)