Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

The Wedding

As I waited for Molly to come back, I flipped through my contacts and found Blake's. I was ready to text him when my phone was being ripped from my hands. I turned my head to see Mary with a large smirk. I shot her a glare and reached for my phone but she leaped back and smiled.

“No! No talking to Blake until the actual ceremony.” She scolded, walking away with my phone.

I pouted and crossed my arms, letting out a puff of air. Maybe if I just went to check on him, it wouldn't be so bad. I quietly got off the couch and crept towards the door, I opened it slowly and tip toed outside and down the hallway. Just as I was about to reach his room, Molly comes out. Her face scrunched up and her jaw dropped.

What the hell are you doing!?” She yelled.

“Me? Nothing! Just going for a walk is all.” I said, making sure to give her puppy eyes.

“Ha ha.....No. Get you're little ass back in there before Blake sees you.” She said, starting to push me.

HELP! I'M BEING HELD AGAINST MY WILL!” I shouted when I heard voices down the hall.

The voices became quiet, but the footsteps remained the same. Molly glared at my angrily and pushed me more towards my room.

“What are you doing to me sheila!” I heard Blake shout from down the hall.

Molly's eyes widened as she made me run back into the room and slam the door. I put my ear to the door and listened to Molly talking to Blake.

“You're sheila is just as stupid as you! See what you've done!? You've poisoned her mind you Aussie!” Molly teased.

“Please Molly? Can I at least say hi?” He begged. aw. My poor koala

“Sorry Bilko. You're just going to have to wait.” Molly said, walking in and shutting the door quickly.

She shot me a look before sighing and rubbing her temples. I glanced at the clock and saw that I had to start getting ready. Each of my bridesmaids were in charge of something. Jolene and Molly were in charge of watching the door, to make sure a certain Aussieor me don't try anything. Angie and Mary were in charge of helping me with my dress. And Lauren and Susan were in charge of my hair and make up.

After my make-up was done, Mary and Angie brought in my dress. Susan, Jolene, Mary, and Angie had never seen it on me so when I slid it on and I was zipped in, they all smiled.

“Katie, you look so beautiful.” Jolene said, pulling me into a hug.

“Guys stop! I'm gonna cry!” I said, taking a deep breath.

“No! No crying! Not until later! We worked way too hard for this!” Lauren teased.

I smiled as Molly looked up at the clock, her smiled growing as well. Mary came and placed my veil on and straightened it up. I took a few deep breaths and followed Molly out of the room, my bridesmaids creating a wall around me. We got downstairs and into the brides waiting room. I watched through the door as the guests started sitting down. Molly and the rest of the bridesmaids left to walk down the isle. I watched as Molly, my maid of honor, and Cam, Blake's best man, walked down the isle. I took a sip of water and looked at myself in the full length mirror. I saw the door open behind me and Todd stood there, surprisingly shaven.

“You look beautiful.” He said, making me smile.

“Thank you. For everything Todd.” I said, walking over and giving him a quick hug.

He smiled and took my arm in his. I suddenly felt extremely nervous as the doors opened, revealing the beautiful green garden and all of my family and friends, along with Blake's family and friends. I took a deep breath and follow Todd down the isle. I looked over at Blake, who already had tears in his eyes. I couldn't help but start to smile more. We stopped and my mom and step-dad stepped in, letting Todd walk over to stand with Blake.

“Who gives this woman to be married to this man?” The priest asked, a smile on his face as well.

“Her mother and step-father. Along with her brother and father.” My mom said, her voice cracking slightly.

I smiled and hugged them both before Blake took my hand and pulled me over to him. I smiled at him and he sighed in relief. I giggled a little before we both looked over at the priest.

“We're gathered here today to join enjoy the love that Blake and Katherine share for each other and watch them be joined together. As they express their vows, they'll be together as one. May their lives together be full of happiness and peace. May the challenges that they have faced be forgotten on the beautiful day.

“May their love for each other grow deeper with each passing year. May they find comfort in each other and enjoy each others love forever and ever. Blake, would you like to go first?” The priest said.

“Katie, me sheila.” He said, making me giggle at him still calling me his sheila. “Ever since the first time we met, I've been in love with you. You're the only person that can confuse me but still make me smile. I'm glad that we've stayed together through all of the challenges we've had. You're the only girl I'll ever have this kind of love for and I never want to lose you. This is the happiest moment of my life, along with that night on the beach when I asked you to be me wife and you said yes. I promise to always love you and make you smile when you're down. I'll cheer you on and encourage you, and I'll help when you need healing and always keep you happy. I love you.” He said, tears falling from his gorgeous brown eyes.

God I just wanted to kiss him right there. But that wouldn't do any good. The priest smiled and looked at me.

“Katherine?” He insisted.

“Blake, my best friend and my love. I love you so much and I'm so happy that we'll be together forever. Even though, you're a little crazy sometimes. I promise to always love you and encourage you and to help you when you need healing. I promise to make you laugh when you're sad and to hold you when you need a hug. I promise to cheer you on always and to trust and respect you. I've never been so happy in my life and I'm glad I get to share the rest of my life with you.” I finished, trying to blink back tears.

“Blake, will you take Katherine to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” The priest asked.

“I do.” Blake said, turning to look at me with a smile.

“Katherine, will you take Blake to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?” The priest asked.

“I do.” I said, my smile growing.

Blake's dad and my step-dad walked over, holding the rings. They smiled at us as they handed the rings to us. I smiled and watched them sit back down before looking back at Blake.

“Blake, take Katherine's hand and repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed.” The priest said. Blake took my hand and smiled.

“With this ring, I thee wed.” Blake said, sliding he ring onto my finger.

“Katherine.” The priest said.

“With this ring, I thee wed.” I said, sliding the ring onto Blake's finger.

“By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. Blake, you may kiss the bride.” The priest said, giving us a smile.

Blake grinned his usual Aussie grin as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, planting a soft and sweet kiss on my lips. Everyone cheered and Blake pulled away, his full smile showing. We walked back down the isle, the whole time, I was smiling. When we got back inside, Blake smiled and pulled me into his arms.

“I love you, Mrs. Williams.” He said, giving me a smile.

“I love you too, Mr. Williams.” I said, smiling back and kissing him quickly.

“We've gotta take pictures Blake.” I giggled as he kissed me neck.

“Noo....You're mine now.” He groaned, making me giggle.

“Yeah okay. We're the sex monkeys.” Molly said laughing.

I smiled and walked over to her, pulling her into a hug. I hugged Todd as well. The photographer finally found us and started taking pictures. I took a few with my parents and then with Blake's parents. I took some with my grandparents and then Blake's. After many more photos, I had enough. The reception was great and Todd even gave a speech along with a few of my other friends and Molly.

We may or may not have copied Molly and Todd with the honeymoon to Australia. But I didn't care. I love Australia and I think it's the perfect place to go, since Blake's Australian. When we got back up to the hotel room, there a was a bag sitting on the bed. Blake gave me a weird look as I walked over and looked at the card.

I told you that you and Blake were so getting it when you two get married. Well guess what? HERE IT IS! Love, Molly.

I laughed and opened the bag to see exactly what I was expecting. Blake's arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my bare shoulder.

“Remind me to thank Molly later.” He said, making me smile.

My life is truly a fairy tale right now. I have my dream career, a gold and silver medal to show for it as well, the perfect wedding, and of course, the most amazing husband I could ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko

AWWW! I might have cried a little when I wrote this : )

I'm kind of sad that I won't be writing about Bilko anymore : (
Who knows....maaaybe a sequel in the future?
I dunno. Ask Kylee lol. I've gotta get her to be on board with it lol
Because I have feeling you guys wanna see little Bilko's hehe

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!

-Katie Williams xD