Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

My Cocky, Sexy Todd

When Todd and I got in our room at Katie’s house, he plopped face first on the bed with all of his over puffed layers on. You could hear the air being pressed out of them as he did so. It made me let out a small laugh.

“Shut up. I don’t like this already,” he whined with his face pressed into the pillows.

“But you were the one that wanted to come,” I teased with a smile as I went and sat with my back against the headboard.

“I want to go back now,” he went on still whimpering as he put his head in my lap.

I smiled down at him as I ran my fingers ran through his hair repeatedly. His brown eyes looked up at me and his white smile shined through.

“Is snowboarding hard?” he asked, laughing at his own question.

“Well, it isn’t the easiest thing when it’s your first time,” I replied, trying build his confidence a little more.

“I’m going to fall flat on my ass.”

“Aw, baby. Don’t think like that,” I cooed and bent down to kiss his forehead.

We sat there for a few minutes, looking into each other's eyes. I couldn't help but notice his face start to turn a few shades of red and his hair becoming a little damp at the roots.

“Now I’m fucking hot as hell. I hate this weather,” he complained as he sat up to take his coat and hoodie off, leaving him in a three-fourths sleeve shirt and his snow pants.

“You’re more than hot, Todd. You’re just flat out sexy,” I smiled causing a smirk to appear on his face.

“That doesn’t help my snowboarding situation,” he said as he lay back down.

“You’ll be fine. I’m sure Bilko’s never snowboarded before,” I tried reassuring him.

He just mumbled out something that made him sound so cute. I smiled at him for about the tenth time in twenty minutes before I kissed him softly. He got that gleam in his eyes as I pulled away. I rolled my eyes as he raised himself up on his elbows.

Not here,” I sighed out playfully.

Without even replying, he pressed his lips tightly against mine. I smiled into the kiss once he started deepening it. What the hell could it hurt? We’re leaving pretty soon. He won’t have time progress this into anything…I think.

Like all of our other make out sessions, I lost track of time. Just as he started to work his hand under my shirt, the door burst open.

“Oi, mate. Let’s go,” Bilko shouted from the door.

When I pulled away from Todd, I cuddled right back up to him. The Aussie was airborne! Apparently he had leaped from the door and was gliding toward the bed. He made impact right on Todd and I.

Bilko!” I yelled as he started laughing in his Aussie way.

What?” he asked innocently, controlling his laughter pretty well.

“You just had to do that?”

“Uh huh,” he replied excitedly.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of the bed and out from under Bilko. Todd stayed there as Bilko got off too.

“Come on, babe. This will be fun,” I said in hopes that he would get out of bed.

“But Molls,” he whined as he slowly got to his feet.

“But Todd,” I countered back.

I got a chuckle out of Bilko though.

“Come on, mate. We got to show the Sheilas up,” Bilko said being a lot more confident than what Todd was.

He huffed and puffed as he put his hoodie and coat back on. I smiled as Bilko left the room and I hugged up to him.

“I want my cocky, sexy Todd today,” I said as my smiled faded into a pout.

“I am. What the hell are you talking about? I got this,” he tried, but I knew he wasn’t feeling it.

I just hope he doesn’t hurt his knee again. That would suck hardcore. But he said he had this? I have to believe him right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again... I just haven't been in the best writing mood. SORRY!

Comment?

Molly & Todd