Status: DONE!

You Know My Love Is Always on Your Side

I'm A Player

Molly and I decided to let the guys hang out together while we snowboarded down another slope. Every time I talked to her, she would snap her head back to me. I finally got fed up with her and asked her what was going on. Before she could answer, we heard Todd, Blake, and Randy yelling then the most sickening thud. We both looked over and saw Blake on the ground, Randy hovering over him and Todd ready to hit Randy. We pulled off our snowboards and ran as fast as we could but before we could stop him, Todd has clocked Randy right in the mouth. Molly ran over to Todd and pulled him away, scolding him.

My mind was racing. I didn't know whether to ask Randy is he was okay or bitch at him. I think both would do some good.

“Randy, are you okay?” I asked.

“NO! THAT DOUCHE BAG JUST PUNCHED ME!” He yelled.

“Don't yell at me! I'm glad he did! YOU PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND!” I yelled back, shoving him. Though at his height, it didn't do much good.

That's when I realized that Blake was still on the ground. I dropped to my knees and brushed his hair out of his face. He opened his eyes and looked at Randy. I could see a lot of rage but when he looked at me, he smirked. He sat up and rubbed his cheek.

“Are you okay?” I asked, gently touching his cheek.

“Yeah. I'm alright.” He said, standing up.

He took my hand and helped me up. Todd and Molly were still talking, Todd was still really pissed off and I had no clue what had happened. I sighed and looked at everyone.

“I think we're done for today.” I said, picking up my snowboard and heading for my truck.

I got in the drivers seat and Blake jumped in, glancing at me. I looked back at him and shook my head.

“Are you going to tell me what happened?” He just looked at me and then looked back out the window.

I rolled my eyes and started the truck. The drive home was extremely quiet too, since Blake refused to say anything. When we got home, I put the boards in the garage and went inside, slightly pissed off. My mom gave me a look before I went into my room, Blake following me. He shut the door and looked at me.

“Randy said that I'm a player and that in the end, your going to be running back to him.” He said, looking away from me.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Randy was never the type to say thing's like that. Ever. My mom opened the door and looked at us.

“We're going to Aunt Mary's tomorrow for Christmas. Dress nice.” She said.

We both nodded and waited for her to shut the door. Once she did, I shook my head and peeled off my jacket and snow pants. Blake did too and then flopped onto my bed, looking at me.

“What?” I asked.

He smiled and opened his arms. I laid next to him and he pulled me closer, resting his forehead on mine. He kissed me briefly, before putting his head back on the pillows. Before long, we were both fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK!
*does happy dance*

I'm so glad to update again :)

Y'all know what to do :)

GOOOO KYLEE!