Jail Break!

Matrimony

Alex had already left to the beach. We had decided it would be a beautiful setting whatever the weather.

I went into my bedroom to find Ed M’s sisters Emily and Claire waiting for me. I groaned. They were obsessed with fashion and make up so they would hate my choices. I opened my wardrobe door and pulled out the dress. It was white silk with a pale blue sash. It had sleeves to hide my scars. I put on fingerless white gloves.

Claire sighed ‘When will you ever learn?’ she muttered. She plaited my hair and put a white hair band on me to hold it in place while Emily attacked me with make-up. My nightmare!
She gave me a blue cardigan to wear to protect me from the snow. She counted – The dress was new and blue, the cardigan was borrowed, and something old… That was when I remembered. I went to my wooden box and pulled out a necklace made from sea shells. It had been Alex’s grandmas. It should count.

We walked down to the beach and Alex smiled when he saw me. Music started playing and I shuddered 18 and getting married – it felt so wrong. Well I was going to give my baby a father.

After the ceremony Alex took me home. We watched a load of movies and ate so much cookie dough ice cream I could have cried! But we were together so what we did that night was unimportant.

Alex unnecessarily reminded me that I was going to have my c-section today. Great!
♠ ♠ ♠
got help on some wordsXD