Jail Break!

Decoration

Alex said since we were engaged I needed my own room for private affairs. So we adapted the study. We painted the walls white then painted pictures of rainbows, stars and flowers on them. He found a bed for me and changed the sheets. Then he put an acoustic guitar in the corner so he could teach me. We put in a desk and some shelves. It was beautiful.

I lay on the bed looking at the luminous stars stuck to the ceiling. I was going to marry Alex. This was amazing, but not too amazing. How could I have the perfect wedding to him if I couldn’t walk to him? What was I going to do? Wheel my self down the aisle it doesn’t exactly have the same ring to it! Ed M said I was being paranoid.

I looked down as I changed my top. My body had changed – I seemed over weight. But only on my stomach and the extra weight was rock hard. I thought what could it be and then I realised. I gasped. I wheeled myself across the street to tescos and bought a pregnancy test. Let it fail – I could injure the child with my medical issues.

I took the test and what joy – I was pregnant. About 4 weeks. It did make sense. That was how long Alex and I had been in a relationship. Good thing was I was 17 now so it was legal. Alex was 20. We could manage.

I wheeled myself to his room and showed him. He smiled. He said it was something to be happy about – not upset. He took me to a clinic so we could check on the baby. It was healthy so far. I wasn’t very optimistic that it would survive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun duuuun, shes not so lucky now.