Status: Discontinued :( But will be rewritten and updated as soon as summer rolls around. Sorry D: School got to us.

Make New Friends, but Keep the Old; One Is Silver, the Other Gold

Chapter 3: Hailey's POV (Edited)

I sighed as I heard laughter coming from the living room. I couldn't believe it, he was here AGAIN? Who was he to bond with MY dad, take up MY living room, watch stuff on MY tv, raid MY fridge. Does this boy not have his own?!

Here I was, stuck in MY room, being bored out of MY mind, wishing I could be watching something on MY tv.

And there HE was. All HAPPY, and and CHEERFUL.

Who was HE to be all HAPPY. and CHEERFUL.

Just in case you don't know who I'm talking about, I was talking about Shane. Ever since he first came over for dinner that first night, he's been over at MY house constantly ever since. And at first, I really didn't care. But now, its just like, I can't STAND him. He's been here WAY too many times and it gets annoying when he's taking up my daddy's time.

Yea, I'm a daddy's girl. Suck it.

I heard them laugh again, and Shane said something.

I'm putting a stop to this.

I stood up, and threw the door open. I stomped down the staircase and into the living room.

I opened my mouth to tell him off when I realized that he'd wasn't there anymore. It was just my dad. Who was now looking at me with an odd expression on his face seeing as my mouth was still open.

Great.

"Nevermind" I said, making my way into the kitchen.

"You know, I was wondering when you were going to come out of your room."

I jumped.

"Oh," I said, adopting a nonchalant tone. "You're STILL here. Seems as if you NEVER left."

"Yea, seems like it doesn't it." He said, grabbing a soda and hopping onto MY counter.

"Just out of curiosity, don't you have your OWN house?" I said, hands on my hips.

"Yea, but YOURS is more interesting" he said, looking me up and down.

I was wearing a tank top and shorts because of the hot weather.

"Well, when you come out of your bat cave it is." he finished.

"Hm. I'll bet it is." I said nodding my head and grabbing a soda.

"I'll be going now., wouldn't want to get in YOUR way or anything, you know." I said.

"You know, you don't HAVE to go." He said.

That got me irritated.

"I KNOW that I don't have to go. I'm CHOOSING to go." I growled.

"What, you don't like me?" he said, making a sad face.

"LIKE OMG. HOW'D YOU KNOW?!" I said in a Valley Girl voice.

"I'm just smart like that." he said smirking.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Your pretty little face helps me sleep at night" He said, smirking.

My eyes widened and i felt the blood rush to my face. Oh no, he made me blush AGAIN. Still smirking, he grabbed his soda off the counter and pushed past me.

This is going to be a long summer...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i'm so late, and this chapter is so lame. I got inspiration all off a sudden. and sorry if the chapter seems irrational...either way tho, hope you like it =\ Hahaha i helped :D -TheCookieMonster11