Status: Part of Seven Deadly Sins series. See list of stories or summary for updates.

Greed: But I Love You, Mikey

Greed

Mikey breathed hard through the thick cotton stuffed into his mouth, his eyes searching blindly behind the silk wrapped around his head, restricting him from seeing anything except pure darkness, not even the hope of light being behind it. His breathing quickened, becoming erratic as he realised the situation he was in. Had he been kidnapped or something?

He tried to reach up to bring the silk from his eyes but found his arms restricted behind him, his wrists tied with rough rope, that was starting to burn the more he struggled against it. He tried his feet next, finding them tied to the legs of the chair that he was obviously sitting on, bound too.

He found himself wanting to scream, the sound crawling up his throat but it stopped short, half way up, stopping both out of fear and the fact that his mouth was bound tight with the cotton material. He couldn’t hear anything going on around him, everything was in complete silence, and he had no clue as to where he was other than it being cold.

He tried to cast his mind back to the last thing he remembered. He couldn’t remember anything past waking up that morning, heck he didn’t even know what day it was, it was like his memory had been completely wiped, it was lucky he could still remember his own name.

Mikey wanted to scream and thrash around and struggle against the ropes but something was holding him back. Like there was something physically stopping him, apart from the bounds around his ankles and wrists, something in the back of his mind. It felt like someone was watching him, silently watching him emotionally break down.

There was nothing else for him to do. He had tried struggling out of the bounds, he couldn’t scream all there was left to do was just sit there and wait on someone coming to either save him or at least tell him what the fuck was going on.

It wasn’t long before he heard the first sound, a heavy sigh. Mikey’s ears pricked and he lifted his head a little, trying to hear as much as possible, blindly looking around the room to follow the sounds, his ears were tuned into the sigh, able to hear more, hear the breathing, come closer and closer, his senses sparking. Having not smelt much of anything distinct, his nose flared at the smell of sweat and cigarettes that he now encountered.

“Ooh ‘ere?” Mikey mumbled through the gag, opening his eyes behind the blindfold, knowing it was dark beyond it, but searching around for something, a shadow, more noises. He heard a breath-y laugh, making him struggle against the ropes, feeling the blood running down his hands from his wrists.

He felt the person right next to him; he could feel their body heat, smell them and hear their shallow breathing. His heart beat wildly against his ribs, almost in his throat, making him feel like he wanted to throw up, in fear and suspense. Then he could feel their hot breath against his ear, making him breathe heavier through his nose, waiting for them to say something.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” the male voice said into his left ear. The sound made Mikey stop, his heart stopped, his breathing stopped as he immediately recognised the voice. If he hadn’t been in such a compromising position and if the voice wasn’t laced in menace then it would have soothed him.

The blindfold was tugged from his eyes. He flinched in the dim lighting around him, before they adjusted. It looked like he was in some sort of warehouse, there were high up windows and a tall ceiling with supportive railings. He whipped his head around him, trying desperately to look for the familiar face that matched the voice, to make it final, to make sure it was who he thought it was.

The face Mikey had hoped not to see moved to a position in front of him. His eyes searched his boyfriends face, he was smiling and his eyes looked wild in the dim lighting of the room. Mikey gulped, not uttering a word, his mind going into overdrive as he tried to mentally figure out what exactly was going to happen to him. He had never seen Frank in this state before and it terrified him.

Frank crouched down in front of him; his hands resting on Mikey’s spread knees. Mikey tried to move them but was forced to stay the way he was thanks to the bounds cutting into his ankles. His eyes were wide with fear; he could feel that they were. Never before had he been scared of Frank, barely even around him, he was the only person he had felt safe around, that was until now.

“You look petrified Mikey. It’s only me,” Frank whispered, his voice gentle and the fire in his eyes diminished. He lifted a hand up to the side of Mikey’s face. Mikey flinched as their skin touched and turned his head to the side. Frank’s hand on his face became tight, cupping Mikey’s chin roughly, turning it back to him. “What’s wrong with you?” he eyes becoming fire-y again.

Mikey could only shake his head and speak through his eyes. He was sure there was far too much fear in them to really portray what he was trying to say. He had no idea what Frank was doing or what his train of thought was. This was not his Frank. This was a sick, twisted version.

Frank stood quickly, departing from Mikey completely into the shadows behind him; he didn’t try to turn this time to see what he was doing, knowing already that it would probably end up worse for him if he did. He didn’t know this version of Frank, never had he seen it before and he had no idea whether Frank had just hidden it or if this was a first, and that he had just snapped.

Before he could relax and pray that he had left, Mikey felt a tugging at the back of his head. It took him a moment to realise that his gag was being removed. Once it came loose and Frank pulled it from Mikey’s teeth he flexed his mouth, knowing that the sides of his mouth were all cut and his lips were chapped from dehydration. He didn’t realise how dry his mouth was until then as he tried to run his tongue across the roof of his mouth to get as much moisture as possible.

Frank came back into his view, kneeling in front of Mikey again, he was smiling softly again, a glimmer of the real Frank, the one Mikey knew and loved was dancing in his eyes but the problem was, there was a greater portion of this new wilder Frank in there. Mikey knew that Frank could read the fear in his own face but he didn’t know if he would do anything about it.

“Do you not have anything to say?” Frank asked the gentleness oozing from his voice. Mikey was completely confused at the change in Frank within seconds. He didn’t know whether he was coming or going and it was making his head hurt. This was the man he loved, or thought he loved and he was playing some sort of sick game with him.

Mikey shook his head, clenching his teeth, trying to keep calm and controlled, not wanting to set Frank off anymore than he needed to. Frank however arched his eyebrows and tilted his head a little, quickly persuading him to open up. Mikey never had much of a backbone, especially when it came to Frank.

“Where are we?” Mikey croaked, his throat as dry as his mouth had been and scratchy from the lack of use. He cleared his throat and secretly tried to struggle against the ropes behind his back. It didn’t make the slightest bit of difference though.

“Somewhere no one else will know, don’t worry no one will disturb us,” Frank said, raising his hand to Mikey’s cheek again, stroking the back of his hand down his face. That was exactly what Mikey was afraid of, no one else able to come and find him, normally it would be a good thing, exactly what he wanted but in this situation it was the complete opposite.

“Is that not what you have always wanted?” Frank asked, tilting his head again. Mikey stared at him in the dim light, trying to figure him out still, trying to show him that this wasn’t right.

“This isn’t exactly what I thought. I didn’t imagine being tied up,” Mikey said, slowly and calmly, trying to keep Frank calm also, in case he suddenly switched to the new side of him, especially while he still had his hand on Mikey’s face.

“I’m trying to keep you safe, in case anyone else does find us and tries to take you away from me,” Frank said softly, focusing on stroking Mikey’s sweaty hair back, grooming him.

“But, how long are we going to be here?” Mikey asked.

“As long as it takes for people to forget about us and leave us alone and together,” Frank said, the gentle glimmer in Frank’s eyes turning slightly crazed.

“But, that can’t happen Frank, what about our family, they’re going to suspect something,” Mikey explained softly, not wanting to upset Frank or seem like he was accusing him of anything as Frank’s clutch of his hair got slightly tighter.

“They’ll get over it. I want you all to myself,” Frank said, watching Mikey’s eyes, his own darting between the two.

“Frank that’s not practical, you can’t be greedy” Mikey said softly. He was flattered that Frank felt that way about him, even in this compromising position, he’d never quite known anyone that loved him as much as Frank did, even if he was acting particularly crazy. He just needed to bring Frank round to the point that he could talk him out of this and get him some help, for that was all he needed, a little help.

“But I love you Mikey. I need you.” Frank said, his mood changing from slightly crazed to pathetic and clingy. Mikey was trying desperately to stay calm and try and regain some control even if that was hard being tied to a chair.

“I know Frank but this isn’t right. We can’t hide from people just so that we can be together and on our own. We just can’t Frank,” Mikey said.

“No. You just don’t love me as much as I do you,” Frank said, his hand pushing Mikey’s face to the side and standing up again. Mikey opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by the gag being wrapped back around his head, being roughly tied. He tried to make a noise of protest but it was muffled by the material.

Without another word Frank walked around to the front of Mikey. He looked at him then away and walked off into the shadows until Mikey could no longer see him. He tried to scream or make some other noise but it came out weak and strangled, not allowing even Frank to hear him. There was light off into the distance, a shape of a door, giving Mikey an idea of the size of the warehouse. All there was left for him to do was just sit there, until Frank came back, what he did from there he had no idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not as up to date with this series as I'd like but oh well, not much I can do about that right now. College is wearing me out a bit. I'm determind to finish this though, you'll get it all soon.

Comments are VERY much welcomed.