Seize the Day

Seize

Cadey did not like being carried. She was very capable of walking.

Although in this case, she would run. Away from Ben and Brandon. As far away as she possibly could.

They continued to take turns carrying her, which pissed her off, even when they got into their dorm. The guys whistled and hollered, some patting Ben on the back and telling him how lucky he was to have her back. How they missed hearing her from down the hall.

Were all men seriously assholes?

She could think of a couple that weren’t…

By the time they had reached the boys’ dorm room, Cadey was beyond livid and her eyes held a constant glare. She was practically spitting fire at Ben.

“You fucking asshole! What kind of dick are you?! What do you fucking want from me you fucking cunt-hating, up-the-ass loving piece of absolute shit?!”

Ben only laughed in response and roughly grabbed Cadey by the hips as she tried to struggle away, “I think you know.”

Brandon sat on his bed, flipping casually through a magazine, “Make sure you leave some for me. Don’t completely mutilate her.”

Cadey’s last straw had been taken, ripped into pieces, and was about to be shoved up Ben’s ass.

“I can’t make any promises. You know how she can be,” he chuckled.

Cadey launched herself at Ben, catching him off guard and tackling him to the floor. She began to punch him continually in the face and knee him in the crotch. Brandon sat watching, amused.

“Help me out here!” he yelled at Brandon.

Brandon sighed and got up, forcefully pulling Cadey off and sending her to the ground on her back. He sat on her, straddling her.

“Get off me,” she growled.

He laughed and shook his head, pinning her hands above her, “I don’t think so.”

“Hey,” Ben whined, “I get her first!”

Brandon scoffed, “Whatever. I’m just waiting for Lacey and her boy toys to get here. You know they’ll come.”

Cadey stayed silent, hoping to catch part of their “master plan”, as they had called it.

What a couple of idiots.

She had to admit, though, that neither guy was actually stupid. Brandon was a math genius while Ben was good at reading people. Together they could be pretty…dangerous.

“Yeah, I know, dumbfuck. That’s why I want my way with her before they get here! Imagine the looks on the faces of those two dumbasses when they see! They’ll be so betrayed!” Ben cackled.

Cadey raised a brow. Betrayed? It wasn’t like she was actually ‘with’ either of them, even if she’d like to be.

Maybe Ben couldn’t read people as well as he thought.

Brandon nodded, “And that little short guy of Lacey’s? I could take him down in a heartbeat!”

Cadey rolled her eyes. Johnny was stronger than he looked.

“And Cade’s little chubby guy, he’d be easy.”

She scowled. Zacky wasn’t easy, nor was he chubby. Barely.

“What about the tall one?” Brandon asked.

Ben frowned and make a growling noise, “He hits pretty hard.”

Cadey smiled proudly. That was her Jimmy. Ben still had the dark bruise on his chin.

Brandon slapped an unsuspecting Cadey hard across the face before he sat up and finally got off of her. Ben immediately took his place, smirking down at Cadey, who was visibly disgusted and pissed off.

“We have a lot to make up, Cade.”

Cadey contemplated spitting in his face, but became distracted when she heard yelling, stampeding, and the sound of things breaking in the hallway.

“What the fuck is that?” Brandon asked out loud, wandering over to the door to look out the peek hole.

Ben continued his assault on her neck, and Cadey tried to ignore it, listening instead to the sounds outside of the dorm.

She heard a muffled, ‘Where in the flying fuck is she?!’ and knew who it was right away.

Lacey.

Brandon laughed in his oh-so-evil genius way.

“They’re here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realized sixteen in French is spelled the same as seize. haha.

short and crappy, yes, but there will be more Avenged soon ;)

so, comments? :D