Seize the Day

Seventeen

Lacey stopped outside a door she never wanted to see again. She sighed and looked around at the guys surrounding her. Johnny put his arm around her waist, and she tried to smile. Matt, clearly the biggest and strongest, stepped in front of everyone. He crossed his arms and turned to Lacey.

"This it?" he asked.

Lacey nodded. "Can I try something first?"

"Lace, we came here to get Cadey," said Johnny. "We don't wanna risk you too."

"Please," Lacey protested. "I've dealt with them before. Can we do it my way?"

Johnny and Matt looked at each other, then Zacky, Brian, and Jimmy. Brian stood in front of the door, blocking them from entering.

"Alright," he said. "Let's hear it."

"Okay, I'll just knock on the door, then I'll get Brandon to a...comfy spot. You guys can jump in and be the heroes when I call for you, okay?" Lacey explained.

Johnny shook his head and said, "I don't wanna put you in danger."

"She's got a point though, JC," said Zacky. "We'll try it."

Lacey nodded and said, "You guys wait over there til I go in."

Johnny reluctantly followed the others to a bit down the hall from where Lacey stood. She blew him a kiss, and he smiled in return. They stood off to the side, and Lacey took a deep breath. She reached up and knocked on the door, trying so hard to hold it together. She clenched her fists. Brandon opened the door, a bit surprised to see her. He casually leaned against the doorway though, and Lacey saw Cadey laying under Ben on the bed.

"Lacey, what are you- erm- doing here?" Brandon asked.

"I came to see if Cadey was here, and I see she is," Lacey said. She looped her thumbs through her belt loops. Cadey made pleading eye contact with her friend as Ben ran his hand up her thigh.

"That all?" Brandon asked.

Lacey shrugged an stepped inside.

"Where's your...friends?"

"I left them back there," Lacey replied. "I don't need them to come get my friend."

Brandon smiled evilly and grabbed her arms. She winced as he pulled her closer. She felt his breath trail down her neck, and she shuddered. Ben covered Cadey's mouth as she tried to scream. Brandon shoved Lacey against the wall, her bruises throbbing from the pain. She kicked the door with her foot. She was hoping the guys would take that as the signal, but nobody came, and Brandon pushed her harder.

"I always knew you'd come back, Lacey," he hissed in her ear. "You never could resist it."

Lacey looked at Cadey, and they made eye contact. Lacey kicked the door again, harder this time, and Brandon caught on. He pushed her down on the floor and got on top of her. She felt a tear slide down her cheek, and here she was again.

"You think I wouldn't know?" Brandon sneered. "You don't go anywhere without those freaks attached to your side."

Lacey struggled as he covered her mouth with one hand and began working her jeans down. She slammed her foot onto the floor, trying to make as much noise as possible, but Brandon held her down. Cadey's foot was in reach, and she gave Brandon's head a swift kick. He slowly turned to her.

"Ben...keep her down or I'll take care of her," he growled.

He turned back to Lacey, and he slid his fingers over the line of her underwear. He pressed his lips to her neck and hissed, "Shhh...it'll all be over soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit...oh shit! What's she gonna do now? The guys ain't here. Piss...

Comments. Me and Melanie love them. So you must write them.